Worst Action Movie of all time is?

Saw a terrible hood movie with Cam'Ron. but that was more like an affirmative action movie

This is why I would pick Taken. I know Im gonna get flamed for this but its so unrealistic this old man just going through whupping like 50 guys asses without getting punched once.... I would lay out Liam Neeson !!

Liam Neeson would push your shit in.

-ghost rider 2. I cringed throughout that entire movie.
-half past dead. The final nail in Segal's coffin. That movie was so freaking bad I couldn't sleep through it.
-Hot Boyz( yes, a movie with a few rappers in the lead)
-The Phantom (billy zane)
-

Godzilla, the most recent one. It was not a good movie. Bryan Cranston dying off in the beginning was the only hope the movie had. After that you have to rely on the hippie actor from Savages to bring the movie home. The movie shouldn't even be called Godzilla, because of the very little role he/she played, except for killing the other two monsters. Don't even get me started on that MMIII bullshit.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! oh man! i gotta watch this! hahahahaha!!

Between movies like this and the sea gal and jcvd stuff I'm surprised more of us didn't get our ass whipped in real fights back then. when I was fourteen it wasn't a doubt in my van damn mind I was going to jump spinning roundhouse kick a guy in my first real fight.

Thank god for the Gracie family and UFC 1.

Killing Them Softly is another terrible one.

What a piece of shit. The trailer looked so damn good. Brad pitt looked cool as hell, I even tried to read the book which also was awful and made absolutely no sense

Unleashed aka Danny the Dog with Morgan Freeman and Jet Li was a boring movie.

locandina.jpg

What your crazy this movie was awesome, great fight scenes, and Jet Li acted really good in it

-ghost rider 2. I cringed throughout that entire movie.
-half past dead. The final nail in Segal's coffin. That movie was so freaking bad I couldn't sleep through it.
-Hot Boyz( yes, a movie with a few rappers in the lead)
-The Phantom (billy zane)
-

Nicolas is too good in Ghost Rider 2 for there to be anything worth cringing at.

any current action movie where the stars of the movies are all older than 60. Expendables comes to mind. I have no desire to see a bunch of seniors pretending they're still bad ass when the average teenager could beat their ass.

LOL. Anyone on the expendables cast would drop your ass with ease.

speed 2 cruise control
steel (with shaquille oneil)
electra
catwoman (halle berry)

Transformers. So wish it bombed so someone could make it properly with Bumblebee as a VW bug etc and make the robots viewable instead of some chaotic-cgi-skrillex-nightmare of visuals.

Boondock saints 2. If you've seen it, I'm sorry for bringing it up.

People saying Last Action Hero and especially Commando should be banned.

The worst action movie and one of the worst movies in general I've ever seen is Transformers 2. And I loved Transformers as a kid...

50 cent's movie Before i self destruct

Back