Woodleys latest flop

Tyron: even my daughter saying I need it in my throat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:...

Wtf did I just hear.

I respect Woodley. The guy is hustling and is a hard worker. That kind of music is not my cup of tea, but it’s not worse than all the other crap out there.

T Hood should just stick to providing security for all the Manlet Chicago drill rappers instead

I didn't mind the song... I don't listen to hip hop that much any more (mid-30's white father up in here) but when I do I like to listen to the gangsta stuff. This qualifies to me. That being said, T-Wood can't rap at all! It's actually comical how bad he is. To those that couldn't make it through the song I recommend giving this vid another go with an open mind... and when you see the dorky ass sweater Tyron's wearing at the end you'll be glad you did!

T Hood should just stick to providing security for all the Manlet Chicago drill rappers instead

So obviously a hip cat like myself knows what a drill rapper is, but my friend here is really clueless on this type of stuff...

I want to hate him but I just feel sad.

He is clueless on his skills and he has no friends or family to tell him the truth and ground him back to reality. He could try acting in B action movies and grow from there, but rapping will never be a thing for him, unless he rapped real shit in his life and not some pretend thug bullshit.

Ain't clicking this shit... Don't wanna give Woodley false hope that people likes this.
He probably counting all the views. Refreshing every minute
<6>

Sometimes I listen to god-awful rap for a quick laugh, as if it were a good parody. After listening to this I just feel a bit dispirited and it makes me want to never hear it again.

After 2 girls and a cup viewing challenge, people now needs to survive the watching of a Tyron video clip!

Meh, still like him as a fighter & looking forward to him vs. Leon, but the song is terrible. However I'm clearly not their target audience & it seems to be something he enjoys.
Is there any target audience for that shit?

Wood-T would be a better stage name for him

Imagine finding out your daughter is a video hoe.

But I imagine most of those women grew up without a father.

shit like this makes me appreciate guys like Wayne and Drake even more

Back