Woodleys latest flop

Woodley is not a very smart man. Blowing money on shit like this lol

This. Woodley really turned me off to him lately with this rapping bullshit. He knows better than to sound like a generic uneducated hoodrat. Went from an articulate, motivated guy who gave Gastelum his missed weight purse back, to a common street thug in the span of a few years.

thats what the resentment of his perceived unfairly treatment produce, dawg shit bitch get rich dont be a snitch i see your glitch high pitch witch

UjdU.gif

View attachment 719311

It started off like some pretty good drive-by music, eerie and evil and gritty sounding.

Then 10 seconds later, I laughed.

Edit: I made it to 1:29, then I couldn't take any more, how far did you guys get ?

I listened to the whole thing and that shit sounds like its straight outta 2006 with the auto tune, fucking terrible. Lol

thats what the resentment of his perceived unfairly treatment produce, dawg shit bitch get rich dont be a snitch i see your glitch high pitch witch

Well there is unfair treatment for sure, like I remember when people were saying he didnt really beat condit, but then those same people were saying that Weidman legitimately beat Silva in the 2nd fight. So yes there are double standards, but him acting like some stupid ghetto thug isn't doing anything to help. His music is shite, but more so the message in his music is even more shite. He needs to stick to fighting and get himself together.

Even his kids must be tired of his shit lol

Quality lyrics throughout :rolleyes:

View attachment 719311

It started off like some pretty good drive-by music, eerie and evil and gritty sounding.

Then 10 seconds later, I laughed.

Edit: I made it to 1:29, then I couldn't take any more, how far did you guys get ?
I just kept skipping forward until T-Woodley’s verse dropped yo. Him and the guy behind him were the least horrible. That chick was straight cringe.

Not horrible, but you can only rhyme “bitch” with “shit” so many times before it becomes a little much.

would you say he should lose the "motherfucker" at the end, 'cause he already said "fuck" once, you don't need two fucks. He already got the one fuck. He should change the "motherfucker" to "bitch.
" - Because the bitch - "I'm coming for you, bitch" Yes, because "bitch" is a word that you would use to somebody who you disrespect, right?

Man, those girls are ugly. Must be some hookers they found off the streets

Listen to it without watching the video, his voice doesn't sound bad. Overall it sounded super amateur due to the shitty producing and other artists.

Listened to it and watched the video and it looked like the local losers in my city took a $15,000 bank loan to make a rap video behind a safeway.

Another great investment by Tyron Woodley. Glad he's getting the hang of it now!

Maybe I just had my expectations really low, but it’s not as bad as I though it’d be.

I’m very disappointed in the content in Woodley’s lyrics, he’s rapping like he’s 23 years old. A 35+ year old man should have better content than that.

It's no worse than the majority of other modern rap but Woodley's verse is horrendous. He's a complete tomato can when it comes to rapping

He's the rap equivalent of being on the early prelims of an Indian fairgrounds event in a tent

Can somebody explain the whole turning off the comments thing? What is the point of it, I mean they don't have to read the comments if they don't like them...

Back