Woodleys latest flop

Tyron Woodley should make a rap song about His Money problems;

"I couldn't knock him out, so I went for the Choke.
I had to win the fight because I knew I was Broke.

I had to pass the coke, so I went for the Hoe, cause I already knew I could pay my bills no moe"…….
;)

I’m very disappointed in the content in Woodley’s lyrics, he’s rapping like he’s 23 years old. A 35+ year old man should have better content than that.
I'm a big fan of hip hop and radio, but I honestly don't get "rap" like this. I mean, if your words mean nothing, why say them at all? There's so many radio songs like this where none of the words have relevance or need to be said. No story, no thoughts, just meaningless words.

I just do not understand.

Is that for real? This is awful.

giphy.gif

would you say he should lose the "motherfucker" at the end, 'cause he already said "fuck" once, you don't need two fucks. He already got the one fuck. He should change the "motherfucker" to "bitch.
" - Because the bitch - "I'm coming for you, bitch" Yes, because "bitch" is a word that you would use to somebody who you disrespect, right?
It’s sort of like a double negative, so both lines would actually mean the same thing... And “bitch” is actually a term of endearment when you’re the “GOAT, n***a”

Sounds like the countless other shit rap songs out there today.

Why does TWood hate strong black women? In his last video it was two Latinas feeling him up, now it's two white girls.

Not horrible, but you can only rhyme “bitch” with “shit” so many times before it becomes a little much.

Also, T-Woodley is neither the GOAT or rapping nor MMA. And Roy Jones Jr is the GOAT of fighting while rapping. So Not sure what Woodley was trying to pull off there.
hahahaha he also had a few huge stretches in ryhming other ones

Can somebody explain the whole turning off the comments thing? What is the point of it, I mean they don't have to read the comments if they don't like them...
thats twood. insecure complaining bitch.
4k views and he already turned em off as if he was getting so muchh hate lmao

Why does an educated man who does technical commentary on television resort to spouting the n-word so much?

Just comes across as incredibly ignorant and disingenuous.

I'm a big fan of hip hop and radio, but I honestly don't get "rap" like this. I mean, if your words mean nothing, why say them at all? There's so many radio songs like this where none of the words have relevance or need to be said. No story, no thoughts, just meaningless words.

I just do not understand.

Furthermore, he claims he has this gift for rapping, but his lyrics and flow sucks...

At 36 years old you’ve got to give me something a bit more introspective than “fucking bitches.”

Back