Woodleys latest flop

Tyron Woodley on the next helwani show:

"I got broke investing in my rap career"

Sounds like every other self congratulatory rap song on the market. Cliche af.

The beat isn't even good. Just a generic trap beat: sliding 808 with some basic minor sounding arp done with a synth. Predictable as fuck. Not an interesting chord progression. Basically writes itself. Bad hook. TWood was horrible. Lol

Can't say that I like it, but I cant hate on the guy for doing something he loves.

The beat isn't even good. Just a generic trap beat: sliding 808 with some basic minor sounding arp done with a synth. Predictable as fuck. Not an interesting chord progression. Basically writes itself. Bad hook. TWood was horrible. Lol
chord progression? lolol

I must be missing something, was Woodly in this video? Granted I only watched for 1.5 mins and scanned the rest. Whatever.

F*** autotune and everyone who uses it@

7k views in he already had to turn commenting off haha

Swing and a miss. Hint for aspiring rappers: Even rap songs need a good beat.

He's the worst fucking rapper lol

That's saying a lot

He just keeps embarrassing himself.

View attachment 719311

It started off like some pretty good drive-by music, eerie and evil and gritty sounding.

Then 10 seconds later, I laughed.

Edit: I made it to 1:29, then I couldn't take any more, how far did you guys get ?

Ehhh. Beat at the start was nice, but went away pretty quick. Also the overly autotuned vocals are pretty played out to be honest. Half of Woodley's verse was "bitch" and the n word, plus the guy who went after him completely blew him out of the water.

this was my first
wish i didnt.
i seriously was like ok sherdog, yall being extra hard on the man cuz its sherdog.

nope. i was wrong. this is sherdog not being hard enough on this man for this trash!
needs boo'd

more style and flow in this soundless gif than what i just listened to

":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: on a bad bitch binge"

<5>

I don't dislike Tyron but he has such a bad voice for rapping. He should really work on his pen then. But this was kinda bad. It would be cool if he made some diss tracks to other fighters. He could get some practice plus, even if it was cringey, it would feed into his gimmick.

I was just gonna lol at a couple comments and move on, but this one line has me fascinated.

<This7>

Lol

“Puttin tha metal to pussies like band camp”

How the fuck do rappers think of this shit?

What fuckin demographic is listening to this fuckin music and catching that fuckin American Pie reference?

Who are these rappers? Who are they rapping to? How old are all these motherfuckers? Do the youths watch American Pie like we watch Fast Times, and then go listen to this?

I was just gonna lol at a couple comments and move on, but this one line has me fascinated.

<This7>

What fuckin demographic is listening to this fuckin music and catching that fuckin American Pie reference?

Who are these rappers? Who are they rapping to? How old are all these motherfuckers? Do the youths watch American Pie like we watch Fast Times, and then go listen to this?

I realized after after posting this that american pie is now old, which means im old. I wasnt sure anyone on the forum was even going to get the reference.

on that note, remember when rick franklin’s team had those walkout shirts that read “one time at fight camp”

Meh, that's the least terrible of the ones I've seen I think. It's still awful though.

I have defended T-wood "the fighter". As a diehard artist I cant defend his music. I can only respect he used his fame to elevate his marginally talented friends while sucking himself. Marginally is a stretch though

Meh, still like him as a fighter & looking forward to him vs. Leon, but the song is terrible. However I'm clearly not their target audience & it seems to be something he enjoys.

Tyron is one of those guys who seemingly causes all of his issues and thing will end up bad. I guess we will see

View attachment 719311

It started off like some pretty good drive-by music, eerie and evil and gritty sounding.

Then 10 seconds later, I laughed.

Edit: I made it to 1:29, then I couldn't take any more, how far did you guys get ?
Skimmed through a couple of times in 2-3 second chunks. Follow you dreams, T-Wood, but... song's the audio equivalent of staring into a sandstorm.

Back