• Screenshot_20200129-214007_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200129-214007_YouTube.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20200129-213958_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200129-213958_YouTube.jpg
    460.9 KB · Views: 45
giphy.gif

Yeah that’s not gonna help with that whole “needing money” thing <{outtahere}>

Not horrible, but you can only rhyme “bitch” with “shit” so many times before it becomes a little much.

Also, T-Woodley is neither the GOAT or rapping nor MMA. And Roy Jones Jr is the GOAT of fighting while rapping. So Not sure what Woodley was trying to pull off there.

Swing and a miss. Hint for aspiring rappers: Even rap songs need a good beat.

He's the worst fucking rapper lol

That's saying a lot

You guys are out of your league, like Stephen A Smith.

It's all about the streams.

He just keeps embarrassing himself.

jayzd.gif

It started off like some pretty good drive-by music, eerie and evil and gritty sounding.

Then 10 seconds later, I laughed.

Edit: I made it to 1:29, then I couldn't take any more, how far did you guys get ?

Ehhh. Beat at the start was nice, but went away pretty quick. Also the overly autotuned vocals are pretty played out to be honest. Half of Woodley's verse was "bitch" and the n word, plus the guy who went after him completely blew him out of the water.

Ehhh. Beat at the start was nice, but went away pretty quick. Also the overly autotuned vocals are pretty played out to be honest. Half of Woodley's verse was "bitch" and the n word, plus the guy who went after him completely blew him out of the water.

This. Woodley really turned me off to him lately with this rapping bullshit. He knows better than to sound like a generic uneducated hoodrat. Went from an articulate, motivated guy who gave Gastelum his missed weight purse back, to a common street thug in the span of a few years.

Last edited:
I haven’t listened to a single song of Woodley’s, I fear the cringe too much.

I haven’t listened to a single song of Woodley’s, I fear the cringe too much.
this was my first
wish i didnt.
i seriously was like ok sherdog, yall being extra hard on the man cuz its sherdog.

nope. i was wrong. this is sherdog not being hard enough on this man for this trash!
needs boo'd

View attachment 719311

It started off like some pretty good drive-by music, eerie and evil and gritty sounding.

Then 10 seconds later, I laughed.

Edit: I made it to 1:29, then I couldn't take any more, how far did you guys get ?

If I didn't despise rap and hip hop with an absolute passion, id probably listen to it...

Back