Woodley posted private texts of him and GSP on Twitter

I think GSP was looking for this gif instead of the laughing emoji:

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Tyron ducked Lombard because he said they were teammates, but he fought Robbie who is a teammate. Now he's trying to duck Wonderboy. He's a ducker.

What do you think about this...Woodley gets injured a few weeks before his fight with Wonderboy and the UFC puts in a late replacement, with Woodley hoping that Wonderboy loses. It's possible.
no dude, that's highly probable.....I'm serious.
I'm calling it with you right now.

Wtf is this shit? I already dont want to see it because this bromance stuff they got going on.

Texting your rivals? Really? In a combat sport? Fuck i wish i was alive when tyson, frazier, duran all them real tough motherfuckers were around.

Woodley is doing a good job. Either he gets a "money fight" with GSP or Diaz

Or...

He is creating a ducking storyline vs Wonderboy. His public ducking can be sold to help the PPV numbers.. Probably not intentional but Woodley being forced to fight Wonderboy outsells Woodley accepting a fight vs Wonderboy.

It's getting harder and harder to be a Woodley fan. That was so cringy and desperate. Wood has no idea how to make a fight or sell one. Look how good my friendship is with GSP. Wouldn't you love to see us fight ?
Wtf TW.

TWood has resorted to begging GSP via text for help in ducking Wonderboy.

Sad, really.

If we're looking at pure dollars and cents, Wonderboy is irrelevant when compared to GSP. Win or lose, Tyron could make enough money to retire from fighting with one bout against GSP. He can't do that with Wonderboy. So absolutely no one (with half a brain, or a half decent agent) would take any bout over GSP's comeback fight.

If Wonderboy had just won the UFC Welterweight title and then called out GSP, everyone would be kissing his ass.
Wonderboy is on a 7 fight win streak. Tyron has won 3 in a row with one of them by split decision.

Wonderboy shouldn't call out GSP either if he wins. He should fight the winner of Maia vs Condit or Robbie.

The only guy who should fight GSP is the one that GSP calls out. He and Nick are the ONLY money fighters at WW, period.

Gotta get yours

I don't blame woodley, he needs to get paid, he's not young anymore

GSP returning against a grappling dummy would probably sell just as much as complete unknown woodley lmao
Are you purposefully acting dumb and naive? It's not about Woodley, it's about the belt he holds.

If Wonderboy had just won the UFC Welterweight title and then called out GSP, everyone would be kissing his ass.
That's because like to see Thompson fight more so than Woodley.

And I don't think people are upset at him for wanting to fight GSP so much as openly stating dumb shit like, "I'm not fighting a contender any time soon." Dude's not Conor McGregor, he doesn't draw flies. He doesn't have the clout as a PPV attraction to make demands like that.

If Wonderboy was the champ and Woodley the contender, Wonderboy wouldn't hesitate to fight him. I'm sure of that.
And everyone would laugh at you if you said he was ducking Woodley.
Oh come on now, just say it.

This is ridiculous.... GSP just entered the USADA pool. Your last fight was 2 minutes. Just fight Wonderboy and then if you win take on GSP in four months. Solves everyones problems and maybe he'll even make some fans.

Absolutely no one is gonna look at him beating a retired GSP as some sort of sign that he's the greatest ever.

He cut/deleted this one out-

"I would be happy to lay on you for 5 rounds and take my belt back. I do not need thee money

On a serious note, Woodley just gets worse and worse.

Here is what I don't get. What makes TW so sure we want to even see him against GSP or NIck? Two guys that have been inactive for years. No built in rivalry. And any chance of a rivalry is destroyed with this buddy buddy approach.

The more Woodley posts or talks, the more I lol.

TWood has resorted to begging GSP via text for help in ducking Wonderboy.

Sad, really.

Cracks me up the way you guys assume Woodley is "ducking" Wonder boy. He just stared down a straight up assassin in Lawler and knocked him the fuck out with one punch.

These guys are professionals man c'mon ain't nobody ducking nobody.

And what the fuck has Wonder boy done that has you guys all hot? Ok, he knocked out a fat ass Hendricks which was impressive and he out pointed Rory McDonald. Not saying he doesn't deserve a shot, but let's just relax on the whole Woodley is scared of him narrative.

All Woodley is doing is trying to make as much money as he can. His tactics have been admittedly clumsy but you can't fault the man for trying to maximize his opportunities. If you guys want to criticize anyone it should be Conor cause he's the one who popularized the concept of "money fights".

Gotta get yours

I don't blame woodley, he needs to get paid, he's not young anymore
Woodley is scared of Wonderboy's style. Woodley wanted to make sure he got paid at least once as champion against GSP or Nick before losing his belt to Maia, Condit, or Kelvin.

Back