Woodley posted private texts of him and GSP on Twitter

Even if that were that case it's not even a similar situation. Thompson is far and away clear #1 contender. Woodley was not and wouldn't be.

But title shots aren't based off of ranking.

When I saw it the first time, I thought it was a joke to make Woodley look bad, then I realized Woodley is the one to reveal this.

Yikes.

Lol @ Woodley wanting to only fight inactive fighters.

gsp-orange-o.gif

This is the kind of warrior spirit I think of when I think combat, tweeted texts about trying to make easy money.

Woodley should be stripped for sheer lameness. How's the fight gonna break the bank if you're in it Woodley?! Stop talking and fight Wonderboy.

The text is fine but the part where he says if it doesnt work out i will push for nick fight sounds really scummy to me.

LMAO at "Lets break the UFC bank" and "we could sell the shit out of this fight"

GSP returning against a grappling dummy would probably sell just as much as complete unknown woodley lmao

He is so lame for posting that. Plus he's practically offering GSP a blow job

"Wrap with you soon"...is that really what he wrote?

c6880ef2f17216810a7f6858672e51c6.jpg

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Woodley was just trying to get paid. We all know why people are hating on him but oh well. He cant change his appearance and was born that way and is dealt his cards.

War Woodley!

Tyron needs to work on his delivery. Mutual respect don't sell the shit out of no fight. C'mon, man. It's not that hard. (Hint: You're not supposed to break the fourth wall.)

"You ran away because you're scared to fight, like all the cowering bitches that speak French."

"You're terrified of the black man. That's why you've never fought one. You know we'll whoop your ass and take your women."

If Wonderboy had just won the UFC Welterweight title and then called out GSP, everyone would be kissing his ass.

Different situation. Lets say Wonderboy fought lawler at 201 and won. Woodley doesnt have the wins necessary and other option for tghat situation would be Maia who UFC probably doesnt want him as champ.

Wonderboy is the most deserving guy right now.

If Wonderboy had just won the UFC Welterweight title and then called out GSP, everyone would be kissing his ass.

not if we thought wonderboy was the best and there wasn't a clear contender.

not the same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back