Woodley posted private texts of him and GSP on Twitter

Kiss those dreams goodbye mr. Woodley. Wonderboys gonna kick you back down to reality

pretty dumb move by Woodley. If the fight does get made, how are they going to sell their fake "beef" to hype it now.

If Wonderboy had just won the UFC Welterweight title and then called out GSP, everyone would be kissing his ass.
That's because wonderboy has been actively whooping ass. Woodley got Robbie which was good but haven't seen much else since knocking out koscheck

Wonderboy certainly wouldn't be excited to fight Woodley if he could go for gsp or Diaz.

Exactly. WB would be trying to get a money fight as well and they would give it to him unfortunately as that is the world we currently live in.

duckley is freaking out the ufc closing in on the wonderboy deal, thats why he had to pull this lmao

TWood has resorted to begging GSP via text for help in ducking Wonderboy.

Sad, really.

Correction...he was trying to duck small money Wonderboy in order to fight big money and a better fighter in GSP.

"If not no worries and I'll push for Nick". lol

Fucking pathetic. And when we realise that Tyron himself posted it, it just becomes sad.

If I had GSP's contact, I'd seriously ask for some nude pics. Just to see if he's in shape to fight, obviously. No homo.
lol

So I'm guessing he didn't get GSP's permission to post them ?

Yakes he really doesn't want to face Wonderboy.

So he is fine with loosing to GSP at least he gets some massive PPV shares from the GSP comeback PPV buys but with Wonderboy low buys and big risk of losing the fight.

lol @ these replies. they know whats up

kanye is actually a great musician though

He's calling out two guys who haven't fought in years instead of the number one contender, lol.

Exactly. WB would be trying to get a money fight as well and they would give it to him unfortunately as that is the world we currently live in.
They should get a chance to work for a big fight before having to fight the mandatory, Wonderboy could sit out like Woodley did and wait his turn.

the way that conversation was going, i wouldn't be surprised if Woodley sent him some dick pics before it was all over

Tyron ducked Lombard because he said they were teammates, but he fought Robbie who is a teammate. Now he's trying to duck Wonderboy. He's a ducker.

What do you think about this...Woodley gets injured a few weeks before his fight with Wonderboy and the UFC puts in a late replacement, with Woodley hoping that Wonderboy loses. It's possible.

I get he wants to get paid but kind of desperate on his part.

Tyron ducked Lombard because he said they were teammates, but he fought Robbie who is a teammate. Now he's trying to duck Wonderboy. He's a ducker.

What do you think about this...Woodley gets injured a few weeks before his fight with Wonderboy and the UFC puts in a late replacement, with Woodley hoping that Wonderboy loses. It's possible.

If I were Wonderboy, I'd wait (up to 18 months) for Woodley to get healthy for my title shot.

Of course, if Woodley were really out that long (again), there's be an interim belt.

He's desperately trying to avoid Wonderboy at all costs. Wow

Back