Woodley posted private texts of him and GSP on Twitter

Sauce Castillo

Raise Hell and Eat Cornbread yee yee
@Brown
Reaction score

LMAO at "Lets break the UFC bank" and "we could sell the shit out of this fight"

GSP returning against a grappling dummy would probably sell just as much as complete unknown woodley lmao

even GSP's texts are boring.

Man, I can't believe how had Woodley is making himself look. Also, nothing gsp said sounded 100% committed to making this fight happen.

I guess Chris Jerricho was right, it is all rigged :(

"If not no worries and I'll push for Nick". lol

Fucking pathetic. And when we realise that Tyron himself posted it, it just becomes sad.

If I had GSP's contact, I'd seriously ask for some nude pics. Just to see if he's in shape to fight, obviously. No homo.

TWood has resorted to begging GSP via text for help in ducking Wonderboy.

Sad, really.

Shit, having GSP's number would be mad.

If Wonderboy had just won the UFC Welterweight title and then called out GSP, everyone would be kissing his ass.

Tyron next week: People think I write dumb stuff on Twitter because I'm a black dude.

If Wonderboy had just won the UFC Welterweight title and then called out GSP, everyone would be kissing his ass.

I see what you're saying but at the same time if that were the case, Thompson could no longer be consensus #1 contender. Who would that leave as the contender, Woodley who a lot of people didn't think deserved the shot to begin with?

Even if that were that case it's not even a similar situation. Thompson is far and away clear #1 contender. Woodley was not and wouldn't be.

Wonderboy certainly wouldn't be excited to fight Woodley if he could go for gsp or Diaz.

{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}{<diaz}

Last edited:
This is so pathetic now.

Back