Woodley posted private texts of him and GSP on Twitter

Tyrone is so desperate! Just fight Wonderboy. It's quite like there's a clear #1 contender after Wonderboy anyway. Then fight GSP.

This is a contract issue with the UFC for GSP and I can't fucking believe it. GSP did an interview where he said flat out UFC made him an offer already and his people countered. Dana is saying he doesn't want to fight, is his bullshit way of saying "GSP won't take the deal we are offering" It is beyond bullshit the UFC won't pay GSP whatever he is asking. He has earned whatever he wants. They made more off him than any fighter ever.

Lol what a leach. Those messages are so thirsty. What he meant to say was "please please please fight me because I'd love to get a piece of that PPV money that you will be 100% responsible for generating."

I would rather see GSP vs Woodley. Thompson WILL get his shot eventually. He's too good not too. How is Woodley a pussy for wanting to fight the greatest welterweight of all time?

Woodley is scared of Wonderboy's style. Woodley wanted to make sure he got paid at least once as champion against GSP or Nick before losing his belt to Maia, Condit, or Kelvin.
Stop it. Woodley isn't even thinking about Wonderboy. He wants to get paid. As soon as the UFC inevitably forces him to fight Wonder boy he'll buckle down, come up with a game plan with his team and go to work. Da fuck outta here with he's scared of his style. You actually think Woodley doesn't think he can beat him?? He hasn't been in the game this long and now a world champion to have an attitude like that. Childish assertions.

May as well put GSP up against some cans looking for a payday.

So Athletic

0023_k6at.gif

I would rather see GSP vs Woodley. Thompson WILL get his shot eventually. He's too good not too. How is Woodley a pussy for wanting to fight the greatest welterweight of all time?

I have no problem whatsoever with oodley wanting to fight GSP.

I think part of what is making him look bad is that he threw out a number of fights he'd prefer to the Wonderboy fight. If one weren't being charitable, it could seem like he preferred fighting anyone to fighting Thompson. Given Woodley's prior antics and Thompson's clear case for being the number one contender, a lot of folks aren't feeling charitable.

I'm really retarded, what does T wood mean when he says "So it will forever be broken "?

GSP is a question mark at this point...knee surgeries and hasn't fought in awhile. Wonderboy is at or near his peak and a harder style to figure out. Styles make fights and Wonderboy is a more difficult puzzle to solve...can't blame Woodley for wanting the bigger money/less dangerous fight but still...defend your belt at least! It's not like he's Conor and has leeway from his drawing power.

I'm really retarded, what does T wood mean when he says "So it will forever be broken "?

The bank. After he fights GSP, there will be no money left to pay for any more fights.

Thr UFC will have to liquidate assets and WME will rue their horrible investment.

Cracks me up the way you guys assume Woodley is "ducking" Wonder boy. He just stared down a straight up assassin in Lawler and knocked him the fuck out with one punch.

These guys are professionals man c'mon ain't nobody ducking nobody.

And what the fuck has Wonder boy done that has you guys all hot? Ok, he knocked out a fat ass Hendricks which was impressive and he out pointed Rory McDonald. Not saying he doesn't deserve a shot, but let's just relax on the whole Woodley is scared of him narrative.

All Woodley is doing is trying to make as much money as he can. His tactics have been admittedly clumsy but you can't fault the man for trying to maximize his opportunities. If you guys want to criticize anyone it should be Conor cause he's the one who popularized the concept of "money fights".

You must be new to combat sports, fighters ducking other fighters has been going on forever. There's tons of examples in boxing going back over a hundred years.

Clear duck here by T-Wood, you'd have to be a coward yourself not to see it.

Why doesn't he use the black arm? Is it because it's black?!?!?!

Breaking News: GSP doesn't have an iPhone!!!

I have no problem whatsoever with oodley wanting to fight GSP.

I think part of what is making him look bad is that he threw out a number of fights he'd prefer to the Wonderboy fight. If one weren't being charitable, it could seem like he preferred fighting anyone to fighting Thompson. Given Woodley's prior antics and Thompson's clear case for being the number one contender, a lot of folks aren't feeling charitable.
Dude there is like 4 years of bullshit with woodley. Its amazing he even got a title shot. I'm guessing is his buddy and decorated vet lawler gave it to him rather than WB.

Update your data banks on this weasel.

Back