Woodley is crying right now

GSP has alluded to and just recently flat out said, that he is in negotiations and is not happy with the offers he is being made. Dana is denying Gsp even wants to fight..

Probably, but i know GSP went from calling out Woodley to then calling out Diaz. Woodley also might of forced his hand a bit on negotiations, champs gotta defend and GSP has got to sign the dotted line.

A match with Diaz buys him a lot of time in negotiations.

Has to be the most obvious case of ducking ever.

Tyrun why you scared homie? Beat Wonderboy if you are such a great champ and then get GSP or Nick or CM Punk because that sells.

Has to be the most obvious case of ducking ever.

Tyrun why you scared homie? Beat Wonderboy if you are such a great champ and then get GSP or Nick or CM Punk because that sells.

Because deep down he knows WB is gonna murk him hard.

Why do champions think they are promotion runners?

Nobody has any control of what happens, golden strap or not.

Welcome to work bitch

Some of you guys are so stupid that it literally hurts to read your posts.
Whether or not you think he should fight WB, there is a procedure to follow in making bouts. The UFC always does this shit where they announce a fight before talking to the fighters. It's fucking disrespectful. They aren't slave gladiators. They don't have to fight when, who, where the UFC says.
hum I think the contract they signed says so , it is inevitable

Whether or not you think he should fight WB, there is a procedure to follow in making bouts. The UFC always does this shit where they announce a fight before talking to the fighters. It's fucking disrespectful. They aren't slave gladiators. They don't have to fight when, who, where the UFC says.

you dont want to be on Joe Silva's bad side

You're right. He can not fight and vacate the belt. If that is his preference he should do it.

Woodley should take whatever UFC gives him and expect them to hype him up because he himself wouldnt be able to hype a fight even if his life depended on it. Like wtf Woodley would sell in ppv? Nada.

Tyron Woodley is the champ. You fight who the organization says is the next in line. Champs choosing their fights is for guys that have defended their titles more than once, a lot more than once. Tyron is not a smart business man. He is a hypocrite. Before this fight he was in the same position Wonderboy is. Actually Wonderboy has a stronger claim than he did. Either way Woodley campaigned he was next, GSP, Condit would have to wait. Now, when it benefits him, he doesn't have that opinion anymore.

Tyron is the champ. He will make more money now. It's up to him to get those ppv buys. He should concentrate on that instead of trying to hitch his wagon. Be the moneymaker, don't call one out.

one of the most disliked champions in the shortest time lol

I'll be glad when he loses his first defence and disappears from the radar again.

Has Woodley always complained so much or is this new?

you seem to forget the fact that he blamed peoples concern about his cardio to freaking racism. He has always been quite delusional now that he won championship and knows that atleast rory and wonderboy can take his belt anyday he has gone to an other level with his delusion and ofc with his complaining.

you seem to forget the fact that he blamed peoples concern about his cardio to freaking racism. He has always been quite delusional now that he won championship and knows that atleast rory and wonderboy can take his belt anyday he has gone to an other level with his delusion and ofc with his complaining.
I didn't forget it, I never knew it. I haven't really ever paid attention to Woodley. He's like the least justified champion ever when it comes to picking his fights though. He also got a title shot because Pig Rig was too fat to fight him so I can't wrap my head around how he think he deserves to hand pick his opponents.

The theory that he's embracing the heel role makes sense.

BS. You know what happens when fighters get to decide it all? Boxing. Everyone ducks everyone. Fuck that.

Are people honestly now saying the promotion has no right to publicly say who they expect the champ to fight next???? Seriously?? The actual promotion has no right to say who is fighting for their championship??? Lol.

Where is your thread on Ty-run beating lawler pre fight? Guess u are another john come late. \

Well I predict deez tings

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...actually-not-that-bad.3293997/#post-119052025

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/lawler-vs-woodley-who-wins-and-how.3250565/page-3#post-11690630

But Little chance he beats WB. His ducking didnt help his mental game and way Rory schooled him WB can do 5x better.

Prepare for ass kicking. Should be obvious way TYRUN running.

Who said I thought Woodley was going to beat Lawler and why does that mean I'm joining late? I was rather neutral in the lead up and rooted for Robbie because he's one of my favorite fighters.

Oh look.. You just want to stroke your ego and act like your Nostradamus. When in reality, you gave no technical breakdown and had the fight at 50/50. Good job buddeh you guessed right! GTFO here with that you clown.

Wonderboy is a great fighter, he has excellent strikes, but poses no takedown threat like Rory did and he can't take big shots without getting rocked. Styles make fights for a reason and your theory of Rory schooled him so WB will too is lame and elementary.

BS. You know what happens when fighters get to decide it all? Boxing. Everyone ducks everyone. Fuck that.
Boxing and MMA are very different on this aspect. There are numerous promotions and boxing organizations that make fights harder to make. There is always some unknown guy that is 30-0 in boxing that no one has heard of that you could put up against a name fighter. That isn't so with MMA.
The UFC is one organization, with one promotion. You guys are full of shit with all of this "ducking" crap. Once you're at the top in the UFC, it is damn near impossible to duck anyone unless you don't want the belt. There is nowhere to hide. How long would WB really be denied a TS for? Worst case scenario would be Woodley gets his money fight, WB beats someone else, and then he gets his shot.
You can't duck when there's only a handful of known guys in the division. Sooner or later you are fighting everybody. There is no possible way that fighters don't know amd understand this.

Back