Woodley is crying right now

He's afraid of Wonderboy no doubt. Largely because he knows it's not a big money fight and he is going to be the underdog. Woodley's only path to victory is landing a big shot on a guy who is incredibly hard to hit. Good luck.

Although I haven't enjoyed his 'ducking' he does have a point here. UFC(Dana White namely) have a notoriously bad habit of announcing something that isn't on paper. Which i'm guessing is them trying to leverage whoever they're dealing with into actually signing it.

Behind the scenes it's pretty clear this is about the UFC not giving GSP the money he wants. Which is complete bullshit.

I dont think so, i think there's more money in it for GSP and the UFC if GSP gets a tune up fight with Nick Diaz, then fights for the belt

Hilarious.

"I haven't been notified, agreed or signed".

You just got notice bitch. Dont agree/sign you get stripped.

Your nobodys money fight. Tryin to call whatever big name to make money. Dudes that are not even fighting.

Terrible.

UFC has other plans for GSP.

Nick is gonna fight like #5.

I dont think so, i think there's more money in it for GSP and the UFC if GSP gets a tune up fight with Nick Diaz, then fights for the belt

GSP has alluded to and just recently flat out said, that he is in negotiations and is not happy with the offers he is being made. Dana is denying Gsp even wants to fight..

Tyron Woodley. I've never disliked a UFC champion as much as him.

This is why this sport will be ruined when there's a couple guys who become bigger than the promotion itself. They'll just leave the organization when their contract is up and have their own hand picked fights against cans. Conor and Ronda were on the verge of getting that popular.

First time winning belt, hasn't generated enough hype and sits out fights in order to keep ranking for a title fight. Not the best time to be demanding fights in my opinion.
<36>

Yeah. Tyron is so smart. Look at all the fans he's gathering, look at everyone basking in his awesomeness... Oh wait, everyone besides some retarded Sherdog contrarians thinks he's full of shit. Carry on, nothing to see here.

He's not gathering fans dummy, he's gathering haters.

Doesn't matter whether people tune in to watch you win or watch you lose, as long as they're tuning in.

I know Tyron opened the door for this himself, but can we please stop this? I like most of your posts by the way.
I'm poking fun, are you telling me to stop joking or you thought I was serious?

wonderboy fights makes sense, gsp needs time to go through that usada testing phase thing, gsp should fight the winner. if woodley is really good and should really be champ he would beat thompson anyway right and get his money fight with gsp..i mean unless he's not confident in himself

Wonderboy is the number one contender. He was promised the winner of the Lawler Woodley fight. Woodley knows that but thinks he can duck him and choose another fight.
Yeah i know, i said that. That's not my point. Do you even read bro?

He's not gathering fans dummy, he's gathering haters.

Doesn't matter whether people tune in to watch you win or watch you lose, as long as they're tuning in.
You should probably reread the post you quoted before calling people dummy.

Yeah really, just agree to the fight, not that hard.

Agree to a fight when he hasn't talked to Joe or Dana?

dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif

Motherfcker was acting like he owned UFC matchmaking Diaz and GSP. Wut happened?

Oh guy who actually cut the checks has a say? Imagine that.

Ty-run your best move now is stop the running you just look more and more pathetic. Say you'll whoop WB ass and move on. Anything else will end badly. Like as in 20/20 contracts, title striped and no one will care just laugh, a stunt man working to 60 broken and grey to support your family.

This thread lol

What will Sherdog do if Woodley beats Wonderboy?

Back