Woodley is crying right now

GSP's career might officially end on a contract dispute. A guy that made the UFC more money than any other fighter ever.

Gsp fighting career ended on nov. 16 2013. That day gsp took home the split decision, while Hendricks took gsps fighting will/soul/spirit

Gsp fighting career ended on nov. 16 2013. That day gsp took home the split decision, while Hendricks took gsps fighting will/soul/spirit

If he took all that, why Does Gsp want to come back and fight? And Hendricks has no legacy whatsoever in the game. Unless you count missing weight all the time legacy. At the end of the day the history books record the GSP won that fight. And Johnny did nothing of merit pretty much at all after.

I would cry too if i was woodley lol

Tyrone "The Choosey One" Woodley.

This guy probably shows up to barbeques empty handed and complains about the food.

Tyron's trying, I just don't think he realizes he's not doing that well at it.

<23>

They act like he has no chance. Just like they did against Lawler.

But seriously.. Remember how quiet it was around here when Conor lost to Nate? About the same I'd imagine if Woodley runs through him.
Where is your thread on Ty-run beating lawler pre fight? Guess u are another john come late. \

Well I predict deez tings

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...actually-not-that-bad.3293997/#post-119052025

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/lawler-vs-woodley-who-wins-and-how.3250565/page-3#post-11690630

But Little chance he beats WB. His ducking didnt help his mental game and way Rory schooled him WB can do 5x better.

Prepare for ass kicking. Should be obvious way TYRUN running.

Last edited:
Why doesn't he just shut the fuck up already, it's getting sadder and sadder and the only thing he's getting is more people to dislike him.

So let me get this straight.
Bisping can fight Hedo...whoever he wants.
Conor gets the belt, he can NOT defend his title and jump classes.

Woodley does it and you talk shit about him?

Im starting to see the whole racist angle that woodley is playing may actually have some merit.

Some of you guys are so stupid that it literally hurts to read your posts.
Whether or not you think he should fight WB, there is a procedure to follow in making bouts. The UFC always does this shit where they announce a fight before talking to the fighters. It's fucking disrespectful. They aren't slave gladiators. They don't have to fight when, who, where the UFC says.

actually this is how every sports organization in the world works besides boxing. and look what handpicking fights has done to that sport.

Where is your thread on Ty-run beating lawler pre fight? Guess u are another john come late. \

Well I predict deez tings

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...actually-not-that-bad.3293997/#post-119052025

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/lawler-vs-woodley-who-wins-and-how.3250565/page-3#post-11690630

But Little chance he beats WB. His ducking didnt help his mental game and way Rory schooled him WB can do 5x better.

Prepare for ass kicking. Should be obvious way TYRUN running.

Umm..i heard the same shit on here before he fought lawler...lol...u might want to back track there..

The crying emoji is a dead giveaway.

Why doesn't he just shut the fuck up already, it's getting sadder and sadder and the only thing he's getting is more people to dislike him.
Getting people to dislike him was what turned Floyd Mayweather into a superstar.

Hilarious.

"I haven't been notified, agreed or signed".

You just got notice bitch. Dont agree/sign you get stripped.

Your nobodys money fight. Tryin to call whatever big name to make money. Dudes that are not even fighting.

Terrible.

UFC has other plans for GSP.

Nick is gonna fight like #5.
Fucking keyboard warriors.

Behind the scenes it's pretty clear this is about the UFC not giving GSP the money he wants. Which is complete bullshit.
GSP starting to realize how much money he lost out on by retiring in his prime. Now he wants to make up for it all with one big payday. lol, not happening. Besides, GSP ain't coming back while USADA's round anyway.

actually this is how every sports organization in the world works besides boxing. and look what handpicking fights has done to that sport.
Combat sports are individual sports that come with a lot more potential bodily harm than other sports, which is why boxing works in a similar way. You can't compare combat to shooting fucking hoops.
Im not saying people should just be able to choose whomever the fuck they want to fight, but it's not, nor should it be solely up to the UFC. All sides should be on board with the arrangement.

In this specific case, the problem is the disrespect the UFC shows by not even talking with their CHAMPION about his next fight before announcing it to the public. It's dirty. Any fan of MMA and of fighters in general should be against that bullshit.
A bunch of fuckers in here are acting like this is some slave pit fighting, talking about what fighters do and dont deserve. You, nor the UFC gets to decide that. Hate him all you want, but fighters like Jon Jones have proven that you don't have to be the UFCs bitch to be successful. There is a happy medium that could be reached here. The choices should not just be "Fight GSP for 500K" or "fight WB 50K"

This.

You don't call out massively beloved fighters like GSP and Nick Diaz without embracing the heel role.

Like Chael, he's going dark side.
Tyron wouldn't like that.

Back