Woodley is crying right now

The fuck you talking about? Who says I like Bisping/Hendo?

Don't talk racism and put my name on that bracket. There are people buried in the desert for less than that.

First off, conor said something similar to that. So try and be original and he probably got that from a movie.

So let me get this straight, because dana white decided bisping can fight hendo you're going to assume every single fan is on board with it. Therefore any fan against tyron "I earned my shot" Woodley being hypocritical and avoiding the number one contender must be racially motivated?

Stupid.

Tons of people on here complain about bisping fighting hendo AND Connor not defending his belt. I guess it's best to avoid facts though when it hurts your claims of racist motivation.

Im looking at the circumstances.
Its clear that GSP IS the money fight. Period.
I dont think woodley is as concerned about fighting top contenders as he is about getting paid. While thats sad, im not even remotely close to considering his viewpoints on race may have some merit.
You can see how fast conor can pretty much take any fight he wants, seemingly at any time.
Should woodley fight wonderboy next? Sure.
But the whole conor thing has changed that as you dont have to even clear out your own bracket THEN move up.

Then again, you could be right.

I went from not a Woodley fan to a Woodley fan to not a Woodley again. I guess I'm just an off and on racist then and I didn't even know. Tyron really has no leverage here. If he refuses to fight the #1 contender I don't see the UFC having any problem stripping him of the title.

Conors needs to be stripped.

He knows he's getting KO'd

You just won the title after sitting out. You don't get to dictate title fights. The UFC fucked this up as recently as making Bisping vs Hendo.

But it really is an easy fix. ...

You and Nunes fight X, and Y... and that's the fucking way it is. You sign or we strip your fucking belt.

You've got some serious comprehension and critical thinking problems if you think your desk job has the same parameters and factors as the job of a professional fighter.
Im pretty sure your job doesn't get you guaranteed physical damage/and or require you to damage another human, your career won't end from a simple mistake, you won't have to retire by 40, you dont have to pay for your own job training, and a shit ton of other factors that go into being a fighter.
In fact I'm a cop so just about everything you said is wrong. A simple mistake cpuld easily end my career. I've also trained and competed for years.

First off, conor said something similar to that. So try and be original and he probably got that from a movie.

Im looking at the circumstances.
Its clear that GSP IS the money fight. Period.
I dont think woodley is as concerned about fighting top contenders as he is about getting paid. While thats sad, im not even remotely close to considering his viewpoints on race may have some merit.
You can see how fast conor can pretty much take any fight he wants, seemingly at any time.
Should woodley fight wonderboy next? Sure.
But the whole conor thing has changed that as you dont have to even clear out your own bracket THEN move up.

Then again, you could be right.
Connor is not getting preferential treatment because he's white but because he is extremely marketable. I don't like Connor one bit and don't like him getting to call the shots, but I recognize ufc is making its decisions on what they think they can earn financially. Jon Jones would have most likely gotten similar preferential treatment because hes a huge draw.

Why doesn't he just shut the fuck up already, it's getting sadder and sadder and the only thing he's getting is more people to dislike him.

So much this! .. Woodley was playing this all wrong from the moment that post fight press conference started. The only thing he has accomplished is alienating more MMA fans.

Woodley's false sense of entitlement is getting really annoying.

In fact I'm a cop so just about everything you said is wrong. A simple mistake cpuld easily end my career. I've also trained and competed for years.
Congrats. Youre the 1% of people that has some overlap of job description/duties as an MMA fighter then. The vast majority of people do not. My point still stands, comparing what you, or anyone else does to what a professional fighter/entertainer does is silly. There are things in my job that i can and can't do, or have more leeway with than you do, and vice versa. It would make no sense for me to argue "well cops get to _______" when talking about my job as a professor and translator.
Same for a fighter, but on a much larger scale.
And professional athletes do not have a boss in the same sense that most people do. You couldn't just have your manager go talk to your boss for you to settle a dispute.

so racist it is so racist i tell you

He doesn't have to take that fight just because big bad Dana says so. The UFC has a long history of sidestepping number one contenders to make mega fights. Nothing wrong with Woodley asking for a big fight.

Champions should never have a say in who they fight, not ever. They're not supposed to decide who has earned a shot at the title, or who they feel like fighting.

I appreciate this is the world we live in and he's just trying to maximize his position, but it disappoints me. It devalues the title.

Earn the strap and be worthy of the strap.

Back