Woodley: "I just KO'd someone named Ruthless and I'm scared of someone named Wonderboy?"

The humor and sarcasm just flies right past some of you halfwits huh?

Imo Wonderboy needs to get a few more fights under his belt first. Give him some more time to improve. If we throw him to the wolves too early he might never reach his potential. All of this talk about Woodley NEEDING to fight a green prospect is hilarious.

That is hilarious! More time to improve? A green prospect? Wonderboy is 33 with multiple kickboxing matches and has beaten in this order: Rory MacDonald, Johny Hendricks, Jake Ellenberger, Patrick Cote, and Robert Whittaker all in a row. All legit fighters with one being a former champion and two others fighting for the belt.

Woodley beat Gastelum and Dong Hyun Kim since losing to Rory to get his title shot. Serious question: Are you serious?

Gonna be hillarious when woodley finally fights wonerboy and knocks his ass out in worse fashion than robbie. The salt will be real.

Woodley ain't scared of Wonderboy, if Wonderboy was the champ and Woodley was a contender, he'd be pushing for the fight. However, that's not the case so Woodley is doing what's best for him and his family and looking to make the most money possible with his next fight as he should be.

It's not his job to look out for what's best for Wonderboy.
It's his duty as a champion to fight the number 1 contender. Otherwise the belt isn't worth shit.

A brother finally has an opportunity to get PAID and Sherdog CONVENIENTLY hates him for it. That's very typical of CERTAIN PEOPLE. The STRUGGLE is real and the DREAM has yet to be fulfilled.

<36>

Woodley ain't scared of Wonderboy, if Wonderboy was the champ and Woodley was a contender, he'd be pushing for the fight. However, that's not the case so Woodley is doing what's best for him and his family and looking to make the most money possible with his next fight as he should be.

It's not his job to look out for what's best for Wonderboy.

You're right, it's his job to fight the active No. 1 contender. That's what the champions do, fight the next best guy in line to prove they deserve the belt, not make some dsog and pony show out of it so they can make more money. Tyron hasn't done anything amazing in his career let alone his recent fights and hasn't defended the belt even once. He shouldn't have the leverage to pick his fights.

Gonna be hillarious when woodley finally fights wonerboy and knocks his ass out in worse fashion than robbie. The salt will be real.

Never.

Its over for Woodley. First and last time he'll ever hold.

"Quack quack quack, quackity quack quack quack. Quack quacking quack, quack quack quack quack quack! Quack quack, quack quack quack quack quack quack quack? Quack quack quack quack, quackity qauck quack. Quack quack quack quack. Quack quack quack, quack quack quack."

-Tyron Woodley.

A brother finally has an opportunity to get paid and Sherdog CONVENIENTLY hates him for it. That's very typical of CERTAIN PEOPLE. The STRUGGLE is real and the DREAM has yet to be fulfilled.

No one cares that Tyron is black the fact is he's a really bad shit talker, very annoying, and whiny. That's more than enough reason to not like someone.

i can not WAIT til this fight happens and Woodley fucks wonderbread up. end this hype train already...PLEASE!!!

No one cares that Tyron is black the fact is he's a really bad shit talker, very annoying, and whiny. That's more than enough reason to not like someone.

Everything is racist, whether it's racist or not.

Quack Quack Quack

yeah they likely won't do it. also none of the fights you mentioned happened because the champion started campaigning hard for the bullshit challenger. in fact, most of the match ups weren't bullshit challengers at all! this whole 'diaz is the money fight' or 'hendo is the money fight', is silly. the ufc doesn't want bisping to fight hendo especifically, what they want is for bisping to remain champion as long as he possibly can. that gives them good viewers in the UK. as a fighting fan, I'm baffled that fans want this kind of corrupt shit to happen. a champion from x country getting all kinds of benefits and fighting irrelevant competition to stay champion is bullshit and I'm personally allergic to it.

I clearly said the UFC making those matchups isn't new but the champions campaigning for it is new, and all the matchups I mentioned were bullshit challengers. Randy fought for the title after losing his last match at LHW by KO, after losing his last fights at HW by KO as well....all while coming out of retirement. Edgar fought for the title after losing two consecutive fights. Sonnen fought Jones for the title coming off a loss at a lower weightclass, to fight for a weightclass he had a 0-4 UFC record in. Brock fought for the title after winning one match against an unranked Heath Herring, now improving his UFC record to 1-1 and overall record to 2-1. Diaz fought GSP for the title coming off a loss to Condit in a lackluster fight. So please tell me how any of those guys weren't bullshit challengers for a title?

Wonderboy is the #1 Contender. Woodley is ducking Wonderboy. Period.

At least Bisping, if he's gonna pick and choose who he fights, too, is fighting a man who once viciously knocked him out, then went on to brand his own name with that iconic "flying Hendo" image, in Dan Henderson. He wants that loss avenged.

Woodley is just pussing out, and making excuses for it.

In actuality, Wonderboy outstrikes him to a dominant decision.

Woodley is awesome.
He beat condit and lawler. Ko'd Lawler in 1st
He is a smart guy and is dangerous and exciting fighter most of the time.
He wants a big money fight...may or may not get it but why all the hate?

I clearly said the UFC making those matchups isn't new but the champions campaigning for it is new, and all the matchups I mentioned were bullshit challengers. Randy fought for the title after losing his last match at LHW by KO, after losing his last fights at HW by KO as well....all while coming out of retirement. Edgar fought for the title after losing two consecutive fights. Sonnen fought Jones for the title coming off a loss at a lower weightclass, to fight for a weightclass he had a 0-4 UFC record in. Brock fought for the title after winning one match against an unranked Heath Herring, now improving his UFC record to 1-1 and overall record to 2-1. Diaz fought GSP for the title coming off a loss to Condit in a lackluster fight. So please tell me how any of those guys weren't bullshit challengers for a title?
Edgar, Randy and Brock aren't anywhere near Bisping vs Hendo and Woodley vs Diaz which is what I'm complaining about.

Just another stupid, nonsensical statement from another typical moron who fights people for a living/career.

Shocking!!!
iu

Back