Woodley: "I just KO'd someone named Ruthless and I'm scared of someone named Wonderboy?"

You said there was 3 legit choices: Wonderboy, Rory or Lawler. By not including GSP as a legit choice you are saying he's not a legit choice... Dumbass
I didn't include GSP because he's not a contender. He was inactive. Look at the top 5. They are all legit contenders....GSP walked away from the sport....now that he smells a beatable champ, he's in it again. You seem to like GSP & in Twood's nuts at the same time...
kristen-wiig-shake.gif

WTF? That's what he's said the entire time.
Well he said, Thompson needs 1 more fight after Hendricks, maybe fight Condit, or Rory. If Thompson wins, he's ready....well ain't that somethin?

Well he said, Thompson needs 1 more fight after Hendricks, maybe fight Condit, or Rory. If Thompson wins, he's ready....well ain't that somethin?
Lol you mean before he was champion? Then apply Wonderboy saying he would like to fight Lawler next and it's the same thing

I found this comment to be ridiculous, but left it alone. Seeing, though, as a bunch of Tyrun fans are actually regurgitating this nonsense is baffling. As if this is a battle of the more frightening nickname. Seems to me that many casual fans are failing to realize that styles make fights and there was a glaring difference in skill sets.

Lawler: a relatively one dimensional boxer that occasionally kicks and is slower, less explosive, older, far more battle worn and not only gets hit a record number of times each fight, he seems to like it. Coupled with the the fact that while Tyrun was avoiding any real fights, Lawler was putting on Fight of the Year Candidates each time out.
Wonderboy?: better distance control, footwork, defense, greater variety of strikes and unorthodox techniques, superb kicks, better volume and output without such a dramatic drop in cardio, and WB has far less damage accumulated over his career.

So my question is if Lawler's nickname was Tickle Shits or something non intimidating, would you admit that Woodley is ducking Wonderboy?
It was a joke man. He's chasing the money fights. Everyone else is doing it. Why the fuck would he wanna face wonderboy for peanuts when he could cash in vs GSP or Diaz.

Imo Wonderboy needs to get a few more fights under his belt first. Give him some more time to improve. If we throw him to the wolves too early he might never reach his potential. All of this talk about Woodley NEEDING to fight a green prospect is hilarious.

Green prospect who beat Hendricks/Ellenberger/Rory in his last three fights. Not trying to do mmath here but T-Wood looked like absolute shit against Rory, and didn't look better against Kelvin. If Wonderboy is "green", then Woodley is yellow.

Green prospect who beat Hendricks/Ellenberger/Rory in his last three fights. Not trying to do mmath here but T-Wood looked like absolute shit against Rory, and didn't look better against Kelvin. If Wonderboy is "green", then Woodley is yellow.
Bruh. I was trolling.

I dont beleive for one minute he is scared of wonderboy, he holds the belt and sees all these big mouth fighters around him getting rich from bullshit matchmaking so why is he gonna fight the most dangerous guy for the least money. Hes a provider as well as a fighter.

That said all his gay ass fans pulling the race card are irritating as hell, people are criticising him and his actions cos he is not a draw yet and dont feel he is on that pedestal yet. Hes not a big draw but will be if he knocks gsp out. Gotta accept he wants to get himself in that position as i doubt he is an mma fighter for the sport of it.

dude love your avatar Julie andrews from the sound of music with uzis, LOL

But Woodley you got your shit pushed in by a guy named the Waterboy AKA Ares AKA redking?

Back