Media Woodley also thinks he can beat a 6'8" 355 lb A-level NFL lineman in a street fight

Brian Urlacher picked a fight with Bas Rutten then ran away when he found out what rutten did for a living. To this day I’m sad that Urlacher didn’t get pieced up.

Brian Urlacher picked a fight with Bas Rutten then ran away when he found out what rutten did for a living. To this day I’m sad that Urlacher didn’t get pieced up.

That's not what happened according to Bas, though Urlacher did end up apologizing.

He would be a huge favorite to win the fight.

Woodly would take him down and choke him to death in 60s.

I think Woodley could pull it off providing the lineman has no real wrestling/fighting experience. The guy is a very high level wrestler, strong and athletic as fuck and claims to walk around at like 200lbs. Its not that hard to imagine a running back sized div 1 wrestler/BJJ black belt/UFC champ level fighter could double leg a lineman then fuck him up.

Size doesnt matter as much once you get to the guys around 155. But when people say a guy like Cejudo or Dillashaw can just beat any giant athlete it gets ridiculous.

I think woodley could beat an entire offensive line one after the other all in a row.

That "chubby linebacker" (actually lineman) would be more athletic than Semmy in any basic measurable raw athleticism test you could devise (sprinting, vertical, broad jump, power lifting)

Athleticism =/= fighting ability though. So again Woodley would likely win.

What about long distance running, agility, hand speed, Power, etc? Can this guy even throw a head kick?

What about long distance running, agility, hand speed, Power, etc? Can this guy even throw a head kick?

I don't think either of them are going to be good long distance runners, Semmy might edge them there. Hand speed and power are more specialized and technique based than the measurables I mentioned (and yes I realize there is a level of technique involved in those also) so obviously someone who trains in those techniques will be better.

It's a moot point because Woodley would have over a 99% chance of winning.

I don't know guys, Mckinney's pretty fuckin big.

Last edited:
I don't think either of them are going to be good long distance runners, Semmy might edge them there. Hand speed and power are more specialized and technique based than the measurables I mentioned (and yes I realize there is a level of technique involved in those also) so obviously someone who trains in those techniques will be better.

It's a moot point because Woodley would have over a 99% chance of winning.

I would 100% pick the kickboxer with proven cardio to outrun the chubby out of shape linebacker.

Back