Media Woodley also thinks he can beat a 6'8" 355 lb A-level NFL lineman in a street fight

Lol at people who think NFL lineman are just "big guys." People don't undertand how fast, strong, and athletically freaky NFL linemen are........

Woodley still wins handily.

Also funny to see people come to Woodley's defense as their fear of acknowledging the physical and athletic gifts of athletes in other sports is stronger than their irrational hatred of Woodley.

They are also 1/4 as athletic, but Woodley should still be able to beat someone who doesn't have any training.

Semmy? One of the greatest kickboxers of all time? No I would not call a chubby linebacker more athletic than him. McKinnie would gas quickly in an MMA fight.

I mean everybody has a punchers chance, and I'm not trying to discredit the athleticism of those beasts, but Woodley would crush any NFL player. Tyron Isn't that small of a dude. He walks around at 200 plus pounds of muscle.

Classic sherdoggers thinking size > technique. By your logic Royce Gracie shouldn't have won those tournaments he won. Gotta love people who never learned such a simple thing after 26 years.

At a certain point it does, or do you think Karate Hottie would beat this guy too?

For the record I do think Woodley wins.

He could beat a lot of them, not all of them IMO. That Incognito guy on the Raiders is a freaking beast. He has 4.8 (in the 40) speed and tremendous mobility. He would tackle Woodley and just crush him.

A 4.8!!! Holy shit. UFC guys don't stand a chance...

There is no such thing as an "A-level athlete"
Big black dudes who go into the NFL are not the pinnacle of human physical ability you fucking idiots.

The guy who Huerta fought was chubby 200lb and the guy who Masvidal fought is chubby 200lb.

People inflate these guys like they were Big Tim, Lesnar, Herring or Bob Sapp sized.

Semmy? One of the greatest kickboxers of all time? No I would not call a chubby linebacker more athletic than him. McKinnie would gas quickly in an MMA fight.

That "chubby linebacker" (actually lineman) would be more athletic than Semmy in any basic measurable raw athleticism test you could devise (sprinting, vertical, broad jump, power lifting)

Athleticism =/= fighting ability though. So again Woodley would likely win.

Woodley the midget would stand no chance against this dude lmao

He'd legitimately get slept by a jab

Not all football players are the same. Some are big and fat, but they clog up the middle and can't be moved. Others are like Khalil Mack and are A-level athletes to go with their skills. Same for MMA. Ice hockey not-so-much. You have to be fast and mobile in that sport to make it.

Woodley is an elite-level fighter with very good wrestling, heavy hands, insane athleticism in general and probably walks around at like 200 pounds.

If that NFL lineman has no experience in combat sports, Woodley would beat him most of the time.
"Most of the time"
You mean everytime

"Most of the time"
You mean everytime
A man that size surely seems intimidating to me and i also was trying to not make it sound like T-Wood would throw him around like a child, but thinking about it, you're probably right.

Lots of NFL players played both football and wrestling. Some practice Martial Arts. I stand by my statement that some would crush Woodley but others would lose badly.

A man that size surely seems intimidating to me and i also was trying to not make it sound like T-Wood would throw him around like a child, but thinking about it, you're probably right.

No, you were right the first time.

After Canelo and the Lineman,
the tune-up is over
and the real action begins...
Tryon Woodley Hit List
marvel-comics-1000-crain.png

I mean, I think that'd be a pretty easy fight for Woodley...

No, you were right the first time.
Haha, "always" is an absolute statement, and the possibility of a lucky punch is always there, no matter how little it is. The vast majority of the time T-Wood would win IMHO.
If the possibility of the NFL guy winning gravitates more towards 1/10 or 1/1000 is something i don't know though.

If the lineman has no experience than Woodley easily wins. I mean come on he could heel hook him or climb around his back and RNC him. Woodley easily dodges this guys punches.

Haha, "always" is an absolute statement, and the possibility of a lucky punch is always there, no matter how little it is. The vast majority of the time T-Wood would win IMHO.
If the possibility of the NFL guy winning gravitates more towards 1/10 or 1/1000 is something i don't know though.

I agree, it's the absolute statement that's the issue. Those who speak in absolutes in this situation have never heard of Danny Lafever. If a 5'8" manlet with very, very limited boxing training, no pro fights in boxing or MMA, can go out in his one and only MMA fight and KO a 14-1 UFC veteran Middleweight, then it has to be within the realm of possibility that a large NFL athlete might win. A very small chance, but a chance.

Back