Media Woodley also thinks he can beat a 6'8" 355 lb A-level NFL lineman in a street fight

"I'm big, strong, and fast ... therefore I can beat an elite professional fighter who is smaller than me"

Someone ask if McKinnie if his big, athletic, strong self could beat John McEnroe at tennis because hes so much younger and more athletic ...

Lol
“He would easily do it”

stfu kids, that man would punch woodley once and he would die, it’s a street fight, they aren’t squaring up and Woodley ain’t taking shit down, he will get lamped and stomped half to death if he’s lucky

Woodley is a 200 lb extremely explosive murderous puncher. I wouldn't forget that part of the equation. Woodley via soul raping.

Fyi didnt Bryant McKinney sucker punch and lay out shannon Briggs??

Woodley could barely lift McKinney if he just stood there. I like how people say ufc 1-4...as if kimo didnt nearly beat Gracie and a 190 lbs mulleted redneck didnt nail him tons of times and stuff many td attempts.

In an organized fight woodley gasses him out and wins if he can ride out initial barrage. In street fight who knows, street fights are a crapshoot.

Lineman, Linebackers aren't chubby. Over distance yes, 100 meters or less no way.

McKinnie is chubby. You can tell a guy like that has a shit gas tank.

I don't know where you got the idea that stamina isn't part of athleticism.

McKinnie is chubby. You can tell a guy like that has a shit gas tank.

I don't know where you got the idea that stamina isn't part of athleticism.

I wasn't arguing he isn't chubby, just correcting you that he isn't a linebacker, he's a lineman, they are completely different positions.

That's fine. +1,000 internets to you.

It's hilarious. Could an NFL lineman take out somebody like Dan Hooker or Anthony Pettis. Yeah, maybe, possibly, but I'd still probably favour the elite martial artist depending on circumstances.

But T-Wood?

Woodly would find that chin easy and deliver McKinney into the next postcode. Dude has insane power to match his world class skills.

just give him a front kick to the knee and he will be begging for his mama

Woodley would get destroyed by a NFL kicker

fd5e5e8ac7dd5bd089de80c4884c68c8_xl.jpg

This guy beats any ufc champ (past or present) after 30 minutes presentation on mma

If you actually listen to what Woodley says he even says that all joking aside even if you are a trained mixed martial artist, champion or whatever you can get your ass beat in the street. Clickbait title is kinda annoying.

Woodley probably does believe he could beat Mckinnie and rightly so but he came at the topic with more nuance than the title suggest.

Football fans are the worst. He’d get dinged within 30 seconds.

If you actually listen to what Woodley says he even says that all joking aside even if you are a trained mixed martial artist, champion or whatever you can get your ass beat in the street. Clickbait title is kinda annoying.

Woodley probably does believe he could beat Mckinnie and rightly so but he came at the topic with more nuance than the title suggest.

Not clickbait at all since he flat out says he in particular would kill McKinnie in a street fight, because he (Woodley) has a lot of street fight experience. The title is very accurate in that it reflects exactly what he states in the video regarding a fight between him and McKinnie.

He's certainly got a way better chance in this matchup than the Canelo tilt.

Not clickbait at all since he flat out says he in particular would kill McKinnie in a street fight, because he (Woodley) has a lot of street fight experience. The title is very accurate in that it reflects exactly what he states in the video regarding a fight between him and McKinnie.

Fair enough I truly was not annoyed I figured you were using a little levity anyway adding the A level athlete in the title.

why is everyone so fast to jump on "it's not even question" when Woodley himself said he's seen pro fighters get got on the streets in a street fight?

just because you're a pro fighter doesn't mean you'll destroy everyone on earth in a fight.

Lol
“He would easily do it”

stfu kids, that man would punch woodley once and he would die, it’s a street fight, they aren’t squaring up and Woodley ain’t taking shit down, he will get lamped and stomped half to death if he’s lucky
You’re a dumbass, the fatass wouldn’t hit anything but air or the concrete when woodley overhands his head off.

Back