Media Woodley also thinks he can beat a 6'8" 355 lb A-level NFL lineman in a street fight

KAq9akS.gif

He would though. Easily. This isn't a crazy claim

Did people forget that roger huerta KO'd a texas longhorn lineman outside of a bar?

He could rape that lineman and that lineman would not be able to do a thing about it.

I mean he could. Don't think Woodley could see a 350lb linebackers hooks coming at him? Woodley TKO or Sub round 1

Woodley is an elite-level fighter with very good wrestling, heavy hands, insane athleticism in general and probably walks around at like 200 pounds.

If that NFL linesman has no experience in combat sports, Woodley would beat him most of the time.

Last edited:
That's far more realistic than Canelo claim

The Canelo comment was retarded but let's not forget that TWood is a 200+ pounds fighter with a lot of power.

Being a big great Athlete doesn't mean shit if you eat the first overhand right because you're not used to see punches coming

These dudes have been ramming their heads into one another for their entire lives, one right hand bomb from Twood and this man gets dropped

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO plenty of lightweights could do that, I think Woodley could too.

Lol, everyone ignores him even WW contenders dont care about Woodley they act like Woodley dont exist.

Woodley is an elite-level fighter with very good wrestling, heavy hands, insane athleticism in general and probably walks around at like 200 pounds.

If that NFL lineman has no experience in combat sports, Woodley would beat him most of the time.

Honestly, in Woodley's case I think he would win due to the qualities you listed, especially given his speed and power, but there are many fighters that someone like McKinnie would be a HUGE issue for.

Tyron is quick and strong enough to go between this guys legs and choke him out.

Back