• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Women's Tennis is Unbearable

Strongly disagree with OP. Women's tennis is probably the most legit women's sport in existence. Plus, on avg likely have the most aesthetic appeal.

I had a huge crush on Monica Seles back in the day. Haven't followed the sport since then though.
dude she was the original grunter, all these other chicks are pretenders to the throne

I love me some women's tennis. Unlike the men's game they seem to play with some finesse.

For 15 years it has been dominated by the most manly woman. THAT's why it's unbearable.

'90s Hinges matches were worth tuning into. I see she came back a few years ago, may have to look up some of her recent matches.

She came back a few years ago then failed a drug test, cocaine I think it was. She retired straight away.

She came back a few years ago then failed a drug test, cocaine I think it was. She retired straight away.
She came back in '13 and has been playing doubles. According to Wikipedia, she's ranked 3rd in the world now. Here teammate is or was Anna Kournakova.
Between Hinges' moans and Kournakova's...everything. That's a match I could sit down and watch.
4fa1f0f1.jpg

It's a true legit sport with many of the women serving harder than the male stars of the 70s and 80s. I would do incredible things for an hour with Maria Sharapova.

She came back in '13 and has been playing doubles. According to Wikipedia, she's ranked 3rd in the world now. Here teammate is or was Anna Kournakova.
Between Hinges' moans and Kournakova's...everything. That's a match I could sit down and watch.
4fa1f0f1.jpg

An Ace-King hand in Texas hold'em poker is named after Anna Kournikova because it looks good but seldom wins.

There aren't many good looking women in the higher rankings of the tennis world these days.

Yeah I think women tennis is as legit as it gets for women sports.

There is of course only one real star.

Was in a patient's room at work the other day. Old guy in his 80's and he sat there staring at the tv the entire time without looking away because women's tennis was on. No idea who either girl was but the old guy had the right idea.

lot of hot tennis chicks on the scene right now. Thats all anyone watches it for anyways.

Back