Womans MMA kill the momentum of every card.

I still preferred the Aldo fight.

1. Only 15 minutes instead of 25.
2. Only the 3rd round was terrible in the Aldo fight. The first was meh, second was pretty good, third was terrible wall and stall.

Fair enough, but I respectfully disagree.

Imo, no round in the Pena / Pennington fight was anywhere close to as bad as Rd 3 of the Bautista fight.

I love Natália Silva's fights. They are very fast-paced, technical, full of action, and she also knocks out opponents.

If not Zhsng no wmma fighter should main card
Zhang, Andrade, Tatiana Suarez (if she is ever healthy), and Harrison are the four women I'm most interested in watching. Val is borderline at this point, but she was main card worthy for a long time.

Zhsng is only guaranteed banger as she's never had a boring fight. Others should either main card fight nights or headline prelims on number cards

It's hilarious how it's always the same few insecure retards come out of the woods when people say they don't like WMMA.

Hurr durr you're and incel and a sexist if you don't like what I like!!!

Fuck WMMA, it's low quality and boring.

There was a long moment where Pennington and Pena were just standing there glitching at each other without throwing any thing or doing any footwork.

When does WMMA get a Caitlin Clark?

It’s so crazy how Dana has been actively diluting his product for years out of pure stubbornness
Yup, I don’t get it but he’s the business man so I’m guessing he gets something out of it… maybe a higher diversity score or whatever.

There is no other sport that forces their female competitors down your throat while you’re watching the males compete. They all also have female athletes, they just hold separate events and give you the option to watch or to opt out which is apparently too logical for Dana.

To be completely honest: as a man I am not remotely interested in watching females fight. If one or both of the girls are attractive I might watch; although even then I wonder why they are choosing to fight (oh yeah, instagram/only fans clout)

There are plenty of times where the women put on the best fight of the night…

This statement couldn’t be further from the truth, very very rarely do they put on the best fights. They put on a couple good fights a year that simps don’t shut up about, yet conveniently forget the 30 wmma stinkers in a row that came before it.

The bar also seems to be set significantly lower for what most people consider a “good fight” in wmma.

This statement couldn’t be further from the truth, very very rarely do they put on the best fights. They put on a couple good fights a year that simps don’t shut up about, yet conveniently forget the 30 wmma stinkers in a row that came before it.

The bar also seems to be set significantly lower for what most people consider a “good fight” in wmma.

Every time a good WMMA fight happens

"SEE!!!! HAHA FUCKING IDIOTS SEE HOW GOOD WMMA IS????"

What about the 25 fights prior to that one, bud?

Yup, I don’t get it but he’s the business man so I’m guessing he gets something out of it… maybe a higher diversity score or whatever.

There is no other sport that forces their female competitors down your throat while you’re watching the males compete. They all also have female athletes, they just hold separate events and give you the option to watch or to opt out which is apparently too logical for Dana.
I don't think they want the negative publicity of removing the women's divisions from the UFC. But at the same time it's not evidently clear if they participate in something like the Human Rights Campaign's "Corporate Equality Index", so I don't think it's fair to say they're chasing a higher diversity score.

At one point, Ronda was enough of a moneymaker on her own to justify the women in the UFC. I'm sure they saw the viewership/interest in Ronda, Gina before her, and of course Cyborg. Did Nunes sell? I know she was on some big cards, but I'm not sure if she was the driving force on those. Did Holm sell?

"There is no other sport that forces their female competitors down your throat while you’re watching the males compete."

While it's merely sports entertainment, the UFC's corporate sibling, WWE, follows this same model.

Back