Womans MMA kill the momentum of every card.

Women are half the Population -should they choose to support WMMA , they definitely have the numbers and ability to do so. Capitalisms. So go Rant on your Sistahs

the vast majority of females don't give a fuck about mma in general, let alone female mma.

I don't think they want the negative publicity of removing the women's divisions from the UFC. But at the same time it's not evidently clear if they participate in something like the Human Rights Campaign's "Corporate Equality Index", so I don't think it's fair to say they're chasing a higher diversity score.

At one point, Ronda was enough of a moneymaker on her own to justify the women in the UFC. I'm sure they saw the viewership/interest in Ronda, Gina before her, and of course Cyborg. Did Nunes sell? I know she was on some big cards, but I'm not sure if she was the driving force on those. Did Holm sell?

"There is no other sport that forces their female competitors down your throat while you’re watching the males compete."

While it's merely sports entertainment, the UFC's corporate sibling, WWE, follows this same model.
To further clarify my remark about TKO/diversity, this is what they're interested in, per this FEC filing:

Diversity and Inclusion
We strive to create a work environment that is reflective of our fanbase and the diverse communities in which we work. We recognize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) is intrinsically linked to business success and have taken part in efforts to ensure our global workforce is more representative of our communities. We launched and/or expanded on the following initiatives in 2023:

• Conducted Self-ID campaigns in the U.S. and U.K., allowing for current and new employees to voluntarily self-identify based on race/ethnicity, gender-identity (inclusive of transgender identification), sexual orientation and more;
  • Provided training and developmental opportunities to employees, such as the UFC Mentorship Program, in which we encouraged participation by diverse and female employees, as well as sending a delegation of female UFC employees to the Women’s Leadership Conference held in Las Vegas in September of 2023; and
  • Conducted training sessions with various teams to educate employees on the importance of promoting and respecting diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
Not sure any of that would necessarily relate to their athletic product.
Yeah, I knew the Pennington fight was going to suck, because I hate women.
One finish by strikes in 12 years as a pro. Three finishes in the past 10 years. 72% of her fights going the distance. How could you have predicted such a thing????

Then stop watching
Don't worry, that's exactly what's happening.

Went over to my friends place to watch the fights with my favorite group of casuals.

Instead of being put into a coma for 30+ minutes during the co main a few of them hit the bar across the street, one person went out for food and the others watched football instead.

It's not just the pre-ronda fans getting sick of wmma being shoved down our throat for some weird business agenda.

This is the reality.

I actually think "woke" has been dying this year.
It is far from dead or not even on his / xer deathbed.

• Conducted Self-ID campaigns in the U.S. and U.K., allowing for current and new employees to voluntarily self-identify based on race/ethnicity, gender-identity (inclusive of transgender identification), sexual orientation and more;

DDP in his next fight.

95u3xk.jpg

Last edited:
Giving my honest opinions. Using terminology I legitimately believe is accurate.

Let’s compare Wonderboy/Buckely to Aldana/Dumont for the last card.

Men and women sometimes have exciting fights. Sometimes they have boring. I don’t think gender is the issue.

gender is not the issue.....QUALITY is the issue.
the discrepancy is huge. nobody says that a womens fight cant be entertaining. just like a 16 year old soccer game can be entertaining. it is about skill, the highest platform. the best of the world

WMMA is watering it down, nobody is saying wmma should be banned. we are not against women in sports. but women and men have different skill levels. UFC is the premier orgainsation in the world and an expensive PPV is for the best fighters or best up and comers/talents. Females are light years behin men in sports and they will never catch on. This is just a fact. Doesnt mean that it should be banned or you dont get to enjoy watching it......but enjoy it in a place where it can be justified.

Raquel Pennington.....a champ/former champ I mind you, does not belong on a PPV main card. She throws strikes in the air like a total noob. Sometimes this can be said about guys like ben askren, but those guys that lack that much skill and abilities are an exception. UFC PPV should be the best that MMA has to offer and women dont bring that. Not only 1 wmma fight......but 2. This means that better FIGHTERS dont get that chance and we dont get to see it.

It is called the right PERSON in the right place. And if that means that the entire PPV main card consists of men, than that should be the case. WMMA is nothing compared to the men. Let them fight on undercards and prelims and if you want to promote them, give them fight night main cards. Heck.....let a wmma fight headline it.

But to do it on a PPV is just outright stupid. This has nothing do to with misoginy or sexism ad you know it, dont play that card

Ill never understand the problem with WMMA...

Do you like watching fights? Or just dudes lol..

Its still a fight and anything can happen in a fight..

Even last nights fight had some dramatic moments to it...

But but but its not the same as Aldo or men fighting..

Okay and why would it be.? Neither one of them are Aldo or a man LOL..

I think if people actually watched it for what it was ... they'd like it more...

I dont understand why its compared to mens divisions who BTW can suck just as hard fight watching wise lol ..ive almost fallen asleep during a few HW fights before...

gender is not the issue.....QUALITY is the issue.
the discrepancy is huge. nobody says that a womens fight cant be entertaining. just like a 16 year old soccer game can be entertaining. it is about skill, the highest platform. the best of the world

WMMA is watering it down, nobody is saying wmma should be banned. we are not against women in sports. but women and men have different skill levels. UFC is the premier orgainsation in the world and an expensive PPV is for the best fighters or best up and comers/talents. Females are light years behin men in sports and they will never catch on. This is just a fact. Doesnt mean that it should be banned or you dont get to enjoy watching it......but enjoy it in a place where it can be justified.

Raquel Pennington.....a champ/former champ I mind you, does not belong on a PPV main card. She throws strikes in the air like a total noob. Sometimes this can be said about guys like ben askren, but those guys that lack that much skill and abilities are an exception. UFC PPV should be the best that MMA has to offer and women dont bring that. Not only 1 wmma fight......but 2. This means that better FIGHTERS dont get that chance and we dont get to see it.

It is called the right PERSON in the right place. And if that means that the entire PPV main card consists of men, than that should be the case. WMMA is nothing compared to the men. Let them fight on undercards and prelims and if you want to promote them, give them fight night main cards. Heck.....let a wmma fight headline it.

But to do it on a PPV is just outright stupid. This has nothing do to with misoginy or sexism ad you know it, dont play that card

So the female champion of the world should fight on the prelims 🤣 🤣 🤣 ..what kind of logic is this

So the female champion of the world should fight on the prelims 🤣 🤣 🤣 ..what kind of logic is this

or on a fight night MAIN card. she could even headline a fight night main card. It is perfect logic.

se sucks. she really does. khalik rountree got shit onfor getting a title shot fight after a five fight win streak. Khalil is a million times better than Raquel. He shouldnt be on the same PPV card as her. She should fight at fight nights or other events. And now that she lost the title......maybe the undercard or prelims of a ppv.

and that is being generous, because it is about skill and ability. she sucks and thus that is what we get to see. it is not rocket science, it is actually pretty simple

Ill never understand the problem with WMMA...

Do you like watching fights? Or just dudes lol..

Its still a fight and anything can happen in a fight..

Even last nights fight had some dramatic moments to it...

But but but its not the same as Aldo or men fighting..

Okay and why would it be.? Neither one of them are Aldo or a man LOL..

I think if people actually watched it for what it was ... they'd like it more...

I dont understand why its compared to mens divisions who BTW can suck just as hard fight watching wise lol ..ive almost fallen asleep during a few HW fights before...
There definitely are bad men's fights

But 75% of wmma bouts are bad. Pretty much whats outside of the absolute best women.

Opening up women's bantamweight was a mistake, as it basically ensures cannon fodder on main cards

Back