Womans MMA kill the momentum of every card.

I have no problem with women's fights. They're similar to small guys fighting with less skill. I thought Kayla was way less skilled and more boring than Pena and Pennington. Harrison reminds me of Rousey with her desperate lunging grabs and ego. Only thing that killed momentum is the UFC's bullshit robbery so they can market pretty Pena instead of the mean woman lover.

It's the only sport that forces you to watch women's sport

Nope boxing also do it. Why don't they hold all womens events, oh that's right, no 1 would watch them. It is no wonder Invicta don't post gate figures or viewing figures.

Nah. It's those damn manlets at 205 or below stinking up the cards

Another sexist sherbum. Doesn’t being a shit person ever get old
Nothing OP said was wrong. In fact, he went easy on them. Wmma is 98% trash and low skill. The only reason why they are on there is for those wokettes, who isn't even buy these ppvs to begin with. I say lets keep the equality going and let the women get their own ppvs. We'll really see how well the world loves watching soccer moms pillow fist each other. Why Dana so racists and stifling wmma by letting the men fights drag them down?

It's not like all the men fights are perfect either. But yeah, overall there should be two separated events.

I watch WMMA most of the time but last night's fight wasn't championship level. You also got the robbery at the end. I think it is 135 more than anything. That division is a dead division and they don't scout much for new blood. Just let Bellator/PFL have that division. The UFC should consider scrapping 135 and doing a 105 division because there is a ton of talent overseas. There are also women who are undersized at 115 that will benefit from the 105 division.

WMMA is great to bet on, very easy money
9/10 it goes to a decision

As a product is is terrible though and if the UFC tried to cancel it they would get cancelled by the woke

I guess they were trying to be more "woke" friendly cause it has no sense, i basically go do other stuff during the female fights. 95% of the scraps are bullshit.

I'm not one to bash WMMA too much, but I did notice tonight that the entire bar checked out during the co-main. Just about no one was watching it, little conversations everywhere and when Pena won people barely looked up

Back