• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Woman Arrested For Allegedly Having Bong Water In Car, Faces 30 Years In Prison

She is guilty for having some meth residue but they are doing her dirty. It's residue and they weighed it with the jar and charging her for the total weight of around 13 ounces. The bong was also 8 ounces with the water.

This is sooooo fucking stupid.
” A testimony from a Minnesota State Patrol officer stated that bong water can be saved “for future use…either drinking it or shooting it in the veins.”
As someone who once drank Bongwater by accident this is not a practice I recommend at all

Deputies intend to permanently forfeit the seized items under a new state law allowing authorities to confiscate a vehicle believed to be used for transporting controlled substances that are “intended for distribution or sale,” the outlet reported. The new law also allows authorities to confiscate cash that represents “the proceeds of a controlled substance offense.”
- How they prove that?

our legal system is stupid when it comes to consistency of sentences. WIth that said, facing 30 years is very different than getting 30 years. People get way less than they face all the time.
Yeah way less. So 10 instead of 30.

I'm against anyone serving any jail time for the personal possession of a drug but maybe there's more to this story then I know.. If so its BS.

Let's take a look at her ND record.
gU6VLAi.png

But it wasn't meth
giphy.gif

As someone who once drank Bongwater by accident this is not a practice I recommend at all
Meth heads will use a weed bong to smoke out of. Then, when they get desperate, they do dumb shit like that

She is guilty for having some meth residue but they are doing her dirty. It's residue and they weighed it with the jar and charging her for the total weight of around 13 ounces. The bong was also 8 ounces with the water.

” A testimony from a Minnesota State Patrol officer stated that bong water can be saved “for future use…either drinking it or shooting it in the veins.”
Got busted at the US Canadian border 25 years ago. They scraped the pipe, weighed the resin, and it was an additional charge lol

I've known drug addicts. It's not out of this world. If they've got no hook up and are itching for a hit, they'll start looking at the meth infused bong water.

It is a ridiculous potential sentence, though. That said, something tells me she won't be receiving 30 years. That's the kind of clickbait they use for these stories. They do the same for Walmart thieves who resist arrest. They "could" face serious time, but unless they're an absolute menace, they get like 30 days in jail, with some probation.

30 years for bong water? good god.

no way she'll get sentenced to anywhere near that lol. they're probably just gonna take her cash, fine her, and give her probation. hell i'll bet the only reason why they arrested her is so that they could take her money.

Last edited:
- How they prove that?
The police don't have to prove it. They just seize it and it's up to the person driving to prove that the money is theirs. All they have to do is bring in a drug dog and make it bark at the money or say they smelled marijuana. You can always test and find some drug residue on money. US money that is in circulation often have drug residue so that method isn't accurate. The police don't just take money. They can seize your vehicles since it was used while committing a "crime". They can even get your home if they can establish a link. You don't need to be convicted of a crime to get your property seized by the government.

All these practices are supposed to be used to target drug dealers but they are often used on civilians. If the civilians can prove that the money is theirs then they might get some of the money back. It takes months or years to get that money back. You might also need a lawyer so you are losing money anyways. They might negotiate for part of the money back and the police department along with the DA office will split the rest. It is pretty much robbery by the government.

Back