WNBA 2K24: The Caitlin Era Begins

I’m so pumped for the all-star game lay-up contest.
Griner is going to dunk with her 20 inch vertical
200w.gif

I have only seen crazy differences in technical ability and skill like that in the game of soccer were a messi will manhandle a defense.
Christiano Ronaldo

I think Messi is the smarter player, but GOATnaldo is unreal physically

This is exactly what happened with Dale Jr. it wasn’t a work but the other drivers took care of him. They knew it was best for business that he look good and they’d all get more money due to his success. Of course they wanted to win and didn’t just roll over for him but he was raced so clean every single week. He never got spun out or punted out of the way to win a race. It wasn’t until 2007/8 when it was clear that he wasn’t going to be the guy that drivers started treating him like one of the boys and he didn’t win a race for like 4 years lol

This is exactly what happened with Dale Jr. it wasn’t a work but the other drivers took care of him. They knew it was best for business that he look good and they’d all get more money due to his success. Of course they wanted to win and didn’t just roll over for him but he was raced so clean every single week. He never got spun out or punted out of the way to win a race. It wasn’t until 2007/8 when it was clear that he wasn’t going to be the guy that drivers started treating him like one of the boys and he didn’t win a race for like 4 years lol
Did you never actually follow racing and just repeating something you read, or do you actually think that's how it went? Because that's not even a little bit accurate.

Did you never actually follow racing and just repeating something you read, or do you actually think that's how it went? Because that's not even a little bit accurate.
His era was the peak of my fandom. I don't recall him ever getting roughed up till Kyle spun him at Richmond in 08. There was a reason he didn't have a main rival, the same way that Sr did with guys like Rusty, Elliot, Labonte and Gordon. Jr was the golden goose and they all knew that. They all made more money in the 2000's than they did in the 90's and he was a massive reason for that. I don't doubt that him also being just a likable dude in general and not being that rough was a factor though.

His era was the peak of my fandom. I don't recall him ever getting roughed up till Kyle spun him at Richmond in 08. There was a reason he didn't have a main rival, the same way that Sr did with guys like Rusty, Elliot, Labonte and Gordon. Jr was the golden goose and they all knew that. They all made more money in the 2000's than they did in the 90's and he was a massive reason for that. I don't doubt that him also being just a likable dude in general and not being that rough was a factor though.
He was a likable guy for sure, he went out of his way to race in a way to earn the respect from the field. Frankly he hurt his results and career because of it. He just never liked confrontation, thats why he never had a real rival. His on track personality was about 180 degrees from his dads. But the biggest reason he was raced clean was A: because he grew up around most of the drivers and knew them like family, and B: because of the respect senior had throughout the sport. Its also worth mentioning that by the time Jr made it to Cup, NASCAR’s popularity had already peaked and was slowy starting to wane.

Kelsey mitchell is the only person helping cay cay on her team she scored 17 points still less than cait herself. Her team sucks ass at assists and blowing lay ups.

Back