• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WNBA 2K24: The Caitlin Era Begins

Preempting a game seven in the national hockey league. Fucking disgraceful.

WTF where's the equality? The NBA fines like 12K for stuff like this.
Last I checked the WNBA brings in about 60 million per year while losing 70 million per year. They are subsidized entirely by the NBA. Now that people are tuning into the games, and WNBA is getting attention, these women are mad jealous and ganging up on her. CC is giving all of them a bigger platform. Make it make sense.

Last I checked the WNBA brings in about 60 million per year while losing 70 million per year. They are subsidized entirely by the NBA. Now that people are tuning into the games, and WNBA is getting attention, these women are mad jealous and ganging up on her. CC is giving all of them a bigger platform. Make it make sense.

It makes perfect sense. They're racists.

Reactions: PND
It makes perfect sense. They're racists.
I dont get these other wnba women that aren't behind Caitlin she has set precedent for companies like nike,under armour, Adidas to give WNBA players 40 million dollar shoe contracts players like Cameron brink and angel reese being the most likely to benefit from this.the league should be showcasing these players collectively. The women should behave like professionals and not attack caitlin especially in public get them some media training. This sort of thing is what turns it into a billion dollar league when corporations start getting behind it. WNBA is sabotaging itself by slandering Caitlin.

Last edited:
Back