• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WNBA 2K24: The Caitlin Era Begins

How about fans? This dumb bitch should be thankful for the coverage she’s getting. No one would know who she was otherwise. Lmao
I still don’t know who this dumb bitch is nor do I care. Dumb bitch.

She's straight and white . She's getting attention that likely better players - Lisa Leslie, Swoops, Tuarasi never got by far . Being resentful and bitchy about that isn't right but it's human nature to have those feelings . However it it was reversed and Clark was black and gay n getting this abuse by white straight women let's just say is a much different story.
If I was her agent I’d tell her to get a butch cut and wear flannel to games. Nike would cream in their shorts and she’d be even bigger. Oh and tan like a mother fucker too.

Lmao. "Already the greatest player ever."

Makes sense. She's apparently 1st in the league in turnovers by a hilarious margin and arguably the biggest turnover machine since LeBronze. She's also 35th in FG%. I didn't even know there were 35 players in the league.

Keep this can far away from the Olympic team through at least 2032.

This is a true statement

It is true but I'm being a little hard on her, mostly to make fun of people's claims regarding how good she is while dismissing everyone else.

She appears to be pretty high usage on a terrible team. Without having really seen her, I'm sure she's a bit better than these numbers but likely still not good enough for the Olympic team.

She missed the training camp because she was in the final four.

But I don't think she had much of a shot given who's on the selection committee.

500px-Dawn_Staley_coaching.jpg

00wnba-seimone-1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Coach-Milton-Jones-Louisiana.jpg

images

donaphinV.ashx

That's the selection committee lmao. I guess there's no diversity requirement for that job...

She missed the training camp because she was in the final four.

But I don't think she had much of a shot given who's on the selection committee.

500px-Dawn_Staley_coaching.jpg

00wnba-seimone-1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Coach-Milton-Jones-Louisiana.jpg

images

donaphinV.ashx

That's the selection committee lmao. I guess there's no diversity requirement for that job...

Swing and miss, KarenistheCAN. Try actually reading your article.

Another reason Clark could be missing the team is due to her slow WNBA start.

Team USA is classically a collection of the strongest basketball players in the world. Oftentimes, these players have experience playing together and winning championships whether it is in the WNBA or on the Olympics stage.

While Clark is carving out an impressive rookie season, becoming the first player to achieve 200 points and 75 assists within just 12 games, some of her other statistics have not met expectations.

Enjoy your big day in the bunker staring at photos of black people.

10-0-2, 3 TOV, -30.

One of the most racist stat lines I've ever seen.

tumblr_m8h49cPHuW1r011tlo1_500.gif

Thank god the selection committee isn't full of emotional cans.

Heads up for WNBA fan-girls.

The beacon of light for disenfranchised white males is playing against her arch-nemesis today.

<DirkMavs>

Lmao at vicious elbow. The real crime there is Cangel's two inch vertical.

Good to see Cantlin had a decent game.

It's time to get Caitlin Clark and Angel Reese in a 20 x 20 ring.

dennis-rodman-vs-karl-malone-from-the-court-1998-nba-finals-v0-s0s857pp2uvc1.jpg

Let's move some tickets and get some butts in the seats!

Fever coach needs to bring in a white enforcer since the black players on her team seem happy to let CC just get mugged every game.

I played sports my whole life and even when I was a little kid, if someone on our team was getting roughed up like that, we'd fuck that other player up.

Back