WMMA sucks........Deal with it.

It is no different than having any fighters you don't like on the screen during that time.

Every woman on the UFC roster could beat the lunch money out of you and all your friends.

Deal with it.

The talent level is just abysmal. Too bad Dana bangs Ronda.

It is no different than having any fighters you don't like on the screen during that time.

The talent level is miles apart. It's not the same by far.

Every woman on the UFC roster could beat the lunch money out of you and all your friends.

This is just pathetic.

I haven't seen one WMMA fight that was exciting and made me yell at the screen or give me that gut feeling when one of my fighters is fighting. Only one that came close was the Cyborg Kick Boxing fight but that ain't WMMA. I'm tired of these half a cigarette morons defending WMMA and calling people who don't like it sexist. I'm a fight fan and WMMA is trash. No power at all which means weak technique and boring stalling fights. I think the decision rate in UFCs WMMA is like %85 which is horrendous, and really the only other people who can stand it are the 'look at dat ass and tits' type fans. Also the very blantant hard on Dana has for Rousey and the fact she is protected by UFC just ruins it, I can't take it seriously.

lol you're the one crying about it and you tell us to deal with it? haha it doesn't bother me one bit man, but it looks like it bothers you tons, so you deal with it, i'm fine brah

Deal with it.
Every woman on the WNBA roster could play circles around me, does that mean that WNBA is entertaining and skilled in comparison to NBA?

I have enjoyed some fights. I mean I get excited for a Ronda fight and Cyborg fights. But when it comes to the skill level compared to men it's ridicoulus.

Ronda neck grip against a man would end up with her being slammed on her head. And the boxing of Roxanne(one of the pioneers of WMMA) was the worst I have ever seen.
But I take it for what it is. Leading up to a fight between 2 Women I now know what to expect and what not to expect.

wmma sucks, but so does this thread.

UNFORTUNATELY you're right and we do have to deal with it by it lessening cards we're semi-excited for

Yup, they're using Ronda and what used to be a strong weightclass, which is now no longer the best.

Still the biggest division by size, don't tell me you feel the Anderson Silva effect too...

I suspect people who bash wmma are into watching men straddle each other. There is a certain level gayness in the way these people speak.

Like Leonard "Windmill" Garcia?

Well he was in the org simply because Dana liked him. Otherwise he would've gotten the boot ages ago.
Still better striking than the women's kickboxing champ Jessamyn.

Well he was in the org simply because Dana liked him. Otherwise he would've gotten the boot ages ago.
Still better striking than the women's kickboxing champ Jessamyn.

If you call flailing your arms like no tomorrow "striking", you shouldn't be here discussing level of talent or level of skill in the first place.

I haven't seen one WMMA fight that was exciting and made me yell at the screen or give me that gut feeling when one of my fighters is fighting. Only one that came close was the Cyborg Kick Boxing fight but that ain't WMMA. I'm tired of these half a cigarette morons defending WMMA and calling people who don't like it sexist. I'm a fight fan and WMMA is trash. No power at all which means weak technique and boring stalling fights. I think the decision rate in UFCs WMMA is like %85 which is horrendous, and really the only other people who can stand it are the 'look at dat ass and tits' type fans. Also the very blantant hard on Dana has for Rousey and the fact she is protected by UFC just ruins it, I can't take it seriously.

Lulz.

If you call flailing your arms like no tomorrow "striking", you shouldn't be here discussing level of talent or level of skill in the first place.

And you're implying what Jessamyn does is any better?

Back