WMMA sucks........Deal with it.

Deal with it.
Dana will remove WMMA when Ronda goes to Hollywood.

Wait, were you also the guy that said boxing dies when Oscar de la Hoya retires? Or was it when Tyson retires?

I like how hard they fight, but skillwise I haven't been overly impressed.

Not a WMMA fan in general but I love watching Ronda fight.

If they can't get women who are even on the same planet as Ronda in terms of overall athletic ability and fight prowess and the desire to bang it out, then it is most likely gonna be a complete flash in the pan. The interest in watching any women other than Rousey in the cage is already dropping once we see that Ronda can get through both of them in under two minutes or in under 5 minutes at most and so easily beat them the exact same way each time.

You act like that hasn't happened in male mma. How long did Wand rule in Pride? Fedor? Aldo? Anderson? Jones?

The competition will be a lot more even in the new weightclass, but having a dominant champ to start things off will only help.

So far the product, especially in the UFC hasnt been the best but its going to change for one simple reason.

Money.

Now that the first WMMA millionaire is here there will be serious hungry fighters coming up and the fight quality will get better and better.

You're right. Because you believe something sucks, that means it does. I'm on board.

Never saw one exciting fight either. Liz almost getting that RNC on Ronda made my heart pump a bit quicker, but that's about it. I just can't get into it.

Believe me white knights, I tried, I really did.

Watch some Invicta.

Try:
Miesha Tate vs Julie Kedzie

Sarah Kaufman vs Alexis Davis

Carla Esparza vs Bec Hyatt

Stephanie Frausto vs Cassie Rodish

Jessica Penne vs Michelle Waterson

Sarah Kaufman vs Leslie Smith

Jennifer Maia vs Leslie Smith

Rose Namajunas vs Tecia Torres

Bonus Rose's 12 sec sub victory:

I haven't seen one WMMA fight that was exciting and made me yell at the screen or give me that gut feeling when one of my fighters is fighting. Only one that came close was the Cyborg Kick Boxing fight but that ain't WMMA. I'm tired of these half a cigarette morons defending WMMA and calling people who don't like it sexist. I'm a fight fan and WMMA is trash. No power at all which means weak technique and boring stalling fights. I think the decision rate in UFCs WMMA is like %85 which is horrendous, and really the only other people who can stand it are the 'look at dat ass and tits' type fans. Also the very blantant hard on Dana has for Rousey and the fact she is protected by UFC just ruins it, I can't take it seriously.

why are you getting so emotional over wmma? don't watch it if you're dissatisfied. calm down, it'll be okay. let me give you an internet hug. are you feeling better now?

Rousey vs Tate is trash?

WNBA is trash, WMMA isn't.

I haven't seen one WMMA fight that was exciting and made me yell at the screen or give me that gut feeling when one of my fighters is fighting. Only one that came close was the Cyborg Kick Boxing fight but that ain't WMMA. I'm tired of these half a cigarette morons defending WMMA and calling people who don't like it sexist. I'm a fight fan and WMMA is trash. No power at all which means weak technique and boring stalling fights. I think the decision rate in UFCs WMMA is like %85 which is horrendous, and really the only other people who can stand it are the 'look at dat ass and tits' type fans. Also the very blantant hard on Dana has for Rousey and the fact she is protected by UFC just ruins it, I can't take it seriously.

This dude needs to watch a Fallon Fox fight! Wait, she's a what?

Mark my words, Sherdog will change their opinion on WMMA when the strawweights come in. I enjoy the 115lb fights much more than the bantamweights.

Joanne Calderwood, Aguilar and Torres put on good fights. Especially Jojo

have to disagree on this I have seen a good number of very good female mma fights

This whole thing is ridiculous.
I see no difference between watching women and men fight.
I mean, I watch two women punch each other in the face bunch. Then I watch two men punch each other in the face a bunch.
I steal both of them for free off the internet.

...And the Earth keeps on spinning.

Either I don't really know what "deal with it" means, or it's used in a quite meaningless way very often these days.

Stating that all WMMA fights are boring in comparison to wars is like saying I don't like Burger King because their burgers look nothing like they do in the commercials.

I like how the TS is all butthurt about WMMA yes somehow is telling us to deal. TS I don't think you understand how that works, you're the one that has to deal with it since it's here to stay. Cry more, butthurt Billy.

Back