WMMA sucks........Deal with it.

PULPF1CT1ON

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I haven't seen one WMMA fight that was exciting and made me yell at the screen or give me that gut feeling when one of my fighters is fighting. Only one that came close was the Cyborg Kick Boxing fight but that ain't WMMA. I'm tired of these half a cigarette morons defending WMMA and calling people who don't like it sexist. I'm a fight fan and WMMA is trash. No power at all which means weak technique and boring stalling fights. I think the decision rate in UFCs WMMA is like %85 which is horrendous, and really the only other people who can stand it are the 'look at dat ass and tits' type fans. Also the very blantant hard on Dana has for Rousey and the fact she is protected by UFC just ruins it, I can't take it seriously.

there have been plenty of amazing female fights as well as a couple of boring ones

it's not going away anywhere, cry some more

i dont personally enjoy wmma, but i still respect their ability and desire to fight. i wont watch a lot of it, but i definitely wont bash it

the wave of butthurt wmma fans is coming.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. Don't bump your head on your way out.

Never saw one exciting fight either. Liz almost getting that RNC on Ronda made my heart pump a bit quicker, but that's about it. I just can't get into it.

Believe me white knights, I tried, I really did.

Mine went away when I bet on fuckin Michael Chandler.

Rousey did north of 500k ppv buys.

That's the difference of a lame thread opinion and a fact

So you don't like it. Big deal. Plenty of other people do, and from the looks of it there will only be more wmma in the ufc in the future.

So you don't like it. Big deal. Plenty of other people do, and from the looks of it there will only be more wmma in the ufc in the future.

plenty of people like ronda, some people like wmma

I haven't seen one WMMA fight that was exciting and made me yell at the screen or give me that gut feeling when one of my fighters is fighting. Only one that came close was the Cyborg Kick Boxing fight but that ain't WMMA. I'm tired of these half a cigarette morons defending WMMA and calling people who don't like it sexist. I'm a fight fan and WMMA is trash. No power at all which means weak technique and boring stalling fights. I think the decision rate in UFCs WMMA is like %85 which is horrendous, and really the only other people who can stand it are the 'look at dat ass and tits' type fans. Also the very blantant hard on Dana has for Rousey and the fact she is protected by UFC just ruins it, I can't take it seriously.

I still rather watch wmma over boxing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back