WMMA sucks........Deal with it.

plenty of people like ronda, some people like wmma

Revisit that statement after the women's tuf. There are lot of fighters on that show that will be making wmma fans out of a lot of people.

Also I have never heard a casual fan complain about a wmma fight, but maybe I am in the minority there.

Torres/Namajunas had me jumping around. Flurries of punches, kicks, flying armbars, fit lady asses bouncing all around, it is way more heterosexual than watching some dudes dry humping on the ground or against the cage and hoping that the fight gets stood up. WMMA, they can go to the ground all day baby. Gimme some of that full guard. yum.

I thought tate/rousey 2 and tate/zigano were good fights and im not a wmma fan. Also both were finishes so yeah theres that.

giphy.gif

I like WMMA, but then I also like watching Leonard Garcia fight so what do I know.

So you don't like it. Big deal. Plenty of other people do, and from the looks of it there will only be more wmma in the ufc in the future.

If they can't get women who are even on the same planet as Ronda in terms of overall athletic ability and fight prowess and the desire to bang it out, then it is most likely gonna be a complete flash in the pan. The interest in watching any women other than Rousey in the cage is already dropping once we see that Ronda can get through both of them in under two minutes or in under 5 minutes at most and so easily beat them the exact same way each time.

I can't watch women do anything other than pron.

Yeh im not a big fan of womens mma but i have enjoyed some fights , I think Rhonda was on drugs when she said WMMA has overtaken the mens at the press conference a little while back haha but yeh its around to stay so hopefully we will get to see rousey vs cyborg which is the only womens fight im intrested in.

Not a fan, but it won't stop me from buying a ppv with an actual main event.

You seem like the one who is unable to deal tho

I can't deal with it, and since they have only used their marketing on WMMA/ BS Fox Sports 2 and Fight Pass I have lost interested because I don't know anything about half these young fighters. UFC has been shooting it self in the foot and while I'm sure most of you will say good riddance or who cares, the UFC should care since I used to buy PPV, haven't seen one in awhile worth buying.

I'm a fight fan and WMMA is trash.
Ryan-Gosling-Oh-No-You-Didnt-Half-Nelson.gif

No power at all
rothenhauslerko.gif

ffd1M.gif

which means weak technique and boring stalling fights.
2_Rose_Namajunas_vs._Kathina_Catron_2.gif

13_Jessica_Penne_vs._Michelle_Waterson_4.gif

Joanne_Calderwood_def._Livia_von_Plettenberg_by_unanimous_decision__30-27__30-27__30-26__Elbow.gif

I think the decision rate in UFCs WMMA is like %85 which is horrendous, and really the only other people who can stand it are the 'look at dat ass and tits' type fans. Also the very blantant hard on Dana has for Rousey and the fact she is protected by UFC just ruins it, I can't take it seriously.
Yup, they're using Ronda and what used to be a strong weightclass, which is now no longer the best. It's like how many pretended the HW division was the best, or the LHW division was the best, for quite a long time before they realized "oh wait, no."

Deal with it.
Dana will remove WMMA when Ronda goes to Hollywood.

I don't watch it, but I understand some people like it.

Back