WMMA sucks........Deal with it.

I'm willing to give 115 a chance but i always skip the current fights apart from Rousey - can't miss the opportunity of seeing her lose surely! It's the constant nonsense Dana's spouting about wmma and how we're not real mma fans if we dislike wmma. He just seems almost desperate for us to cave in

I haven't seen one WMMA fight that was exciting and made me yell at the screen or give me that gut feeling when one of my fighters is fighting. Only one that came close was the Cyborg Kick Boxing fight but that ain't WMMA. I'm tired of these half a cigarette morons defending WMMA and calling people who don't like it sexist. I'm a fight fan and WMMA is trash. No power at all which means weak technique and boring stalling fights. I think the decision rate in UFCs WMMA is like %85 which is horrendous, and really the only other people who can stand it are the 'look at dat ass and tits' type fans. Also the very blantant hard on Dana has for Rousey and the fact she is protected by UFC just ruins it, I can't take it seriously.

You'd do well to remember that your opinion is just your opinion.

Maybe YOU have never seen an WMMA fight you liked but other people may love every single one of them.

Mark my words, Sherdog will change their opinion on WMMA when the strawweights come in. I enjoy the 115lb fights much more than the bantamweights.

Joanne Calderwood, Aguilar and Torres put on good fights. Especially Jojo

i'm definitely looking forward to seeing jojo fight in the ufc. her ability to annihilate her opponents with muay thai is enjoyable to watch. she is ruthless with her elbows and knees.

there aren't many women fighters in the ufc that uses muay thai as effectively as jojo. this may not convert the skeptics of wmma, but at the very minimum, jojo delivers entertaining fights.

WMMA is a new division, fights are going to be boring at first until more talent is brought in. Just by being in the UFC, WMMA will expand and better talent will be brought in.

People just like TS bitched about the Flyweight division when it was first brought in, complaining about how all the fights were decisions and how flyweights had no "power" --- now there's plenty of finishes and the fights are exciting as hell.

Just give the WBW division a year or two and it won't be as bad.

half a ***. I know shertard is sensitive to.certain things so I'm playing it safe. They call cigarettes, ***s in France.

mind-trick-demotivational-poster-1243432337.jpg

Well I'm not too big a fan of wmma, although Tate, Carano and Rousey interest me.

I don't mind the wmma.....it's a good chance for a break if you don't like the fight. I don't mean that as a joke either.

I say it can't grow fast enough!!! The more divisions/fighters the better. Then they can have their own cards. For now though they work as good bathroom breaks or emergency beer runs :)!

too much fighter bashing imo

I enjoy watching Ronda, but I won't enjoy WMMA until there is anyone who poses even a slight threat to her.

I am consistently awed by the number of people that complain about wmma on this forum, I mean ok, you have a right to your opinions, but lets not forget that these women 1) have decided they want to be mma fighters 2) are doing the best they can to better themselves every day in the gym, training sparring etc 3)have the courage it tajes to get into the cage/ring knowing full well they could/will get punched and kicked repeatedly in the face and stomach before possibly being choked unconscious or have one of their limbs snapped...goddamit! Get a fucking life if you don't have anything better to do with your time than make obvious statements about general lack of skill, or how women have no power etc...we all see how it is..have some respect for these warriors for fucks sake, or if you can't, at least have some respect for yourselves and stop whining like children whose parents won't let them get what they want. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, just saying take a step back and listen to yourselves ffs.

I hope to see you in the Support forum asking why you got yellows.

Its funny how wannabe MMA armschair "experts" like the OP say bullshit like "HURR women have nah technique and power DURR"

What the fuck would a neckbeard like the OP know about technique and power compared to those women who put in the work day in day out.
Just one of the bunch of sexist TAPOUT wearing meatheads who play UFC Undisputed 3 all day sprouting that bullshit.

WAR WMMA!!

Rousey did north of 500k ppv buys.

That's the difference of a lame thread opinion and a fact

lol it was first WMMA fight in UFC ,people were interested oh and Machida-Hendo as Co-me...

now it's back to 340k ppv buys.

people will get bored fast with another Armbar wins in first round by rousey and she will get 250k ppv buys soon. Don't worry.

that's the reason they're trying to get Gina carano ,rousey can't sell fighting no name fighters.

She needs Holm,Cyborg and Carano-first...

Are people who hate on wmma the same people who hate on fights with lots of grappling?

Top level WMMA is really good for the most part

Low level WMMA is almost embarrasisng

and thats from someone who supports wmma

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back