With Jones & McGregor pretty much done…Who is the UFC’s biggest star?

I'm pretty sure no one has a Jon Jones or McGregor t-shirt on either.

I think both Izzy and Ngannou are pretty popular with the casuals.
Straight up the only Reebok fight kit shirt I've ever seen in person was a black and gold McGregor shirt
Fucker probably paid like 100 bucks for that stupid shirt

I wouldnt say Jones is done. If he comes back, he will be massive force at HW

Connor can not compete against top level competition anymore.

I mean, why are you even putting Jones and Mcgregor together? Jones isnt nearly as popular. Probably Ngannou or Masvidal sell more than Jones

She's making 10k per nude picture, she's got to be a big star for that.

Here we go evil here we go

WOOF WOOF

She only makes it if they buy it. Who in the fuck would pay $10K for a nude of her? I wouldn't pay $7 for a Playboy if she posed in it...

If Ngannou keeps winning, then he can be, but he needs to fight much more often as he barely ever fights. If he fights much more regular and defends the belt with big KO's, then he will be a star

Amanda Nunes
She is the most dominant star.
Otherwise Usman or Izzy. Usman is just so unlikable and even though it was for the 205 title Izzy lost wich takes some shine away.

My two cents

Amanda Nunes
She is the most dominant star.
Otherwise Usman or Izzy. Usman is just so unlikable and even though it was for the 205 title Izzy lost wich takes some shine away.

My two cents
Yes so a WMMA, highly UNATTRACTIVE woman is the biggest start?

Keep your two cents in your pocket next time.

Yes so a WMMA, highly UNATTRACTIVE woman is the biggest start?

Keep your two cents in your pocket next time.

I like to watch high level MMA. Doesn't matter what gender it is and when it's a double champ so dominant it feels bigger.

If you want to look at pretty girls there are other forums for that, you will be amazed.

Ya mom, she's huge

Freal doh is that Volk's wife? Taller than him? That would suck being that short

I honestly struggle to like / care about many fighters these days.. some of the cooler ones are the international fighters.. eg. Ngannou, Gane, Oliveira.. sorry but the US fighters are all instagram type personalities these days..

Nate Diaz. It might be tapering off because he’s nearing the end of his career but he’s still the biggest star the UFC has.

I think Adesanya will probably be the biggest after Nate leaves but it’s not gonna be comparable. Khamzat has a chance at being a huge star if learns better English and keeps on winning. Can’t say I see any other prospect that is generating that much excitement.

It's still Conor by far. Then it's probably Nate, Masvidal and Izzy. But only Izzy is still in his prime.

Khamzat is the future if he keeps winning. Ngannou and Gane both have star potential but there can only be one HW king.

Then there is Sean and Paddy but they need to back up their big talk or people will lose interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back