With Jones & McGregor pretty much done…Who is the UFC’s biggest star?

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alexander Volkanowski?

EL9IU9fU0AAn4xV.jpg

Israel Adesanya?

6-75Sp7z_400x400.jpg

Kamaru Usman?

1232509719.jpg

These guys combined have a total of 5 fans in the USA(where it matters most).

tumblr_m8cpbnWMK01rq0hnm.gif

Who has got their Kamaru Usman t shirt on?

Exactly, nobody.

Khamzat and Colby. Colby bringing in 700K ppv's on the same night as Canelo should have been a wake up call that his gimmick has paid off and the MAGA boomers are willing to buy his cards.

Meanwhile, Khamzat has been generating numbers off the chain, he talks trash, he is willing to fight alot and take on challenges, and as such that will give the UFC confidence in backing him with some muscle. Guys as dominant as him are safe investments: high yield and low risk.

I would not count Conor out yet either (as a draw). The guy has that Nick Diaz thing going wherein he can lose 5 in a row and people will still tune in. For ages people here been saying "Conor is finished" after a loss and then he draws better in his next fight.

Jones and Ngannou both need the right match ups to sell really well IMO. If they fought each other, I can see that doing over a million. Both are also risky investments for the UFC but for different reasons: Jon being in trouble all the time and Frank complaining about the UFC and being vocal about wanting to go to boxing, UFC ain't gonna want to put that muscle behind Frank so he can use his clout to build up another brand.

When izzy comes out of the closet, he will be the biggest UFC mega star

I'm pretty sure no one has a Jon Jones or McGregor t-shirt on either.

I think both Izzy and Ngannou are pretty popular with the casuals.

You must live under a rock. McGregor still has nut huggers lol

Back