Wise Jon Jones Just Tweet'd

tumblr_m74zw1yqvh1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

<{danayeah}>

Can jon be considered a sociopath?
Is that a serious question?
<mma1> look at that remorse for getting caught.

<JonesLaugh> look at this face. Does this look like the face of a sociopath?
Would a sociopath apologize for their wrongdoings and vow to do better?

<JonesLaugh>

Last edited:
Which happen to be the two guys that were the closest to actually beating him. Vitor's armbar was super tight and Sonnen would have won by doctor stoppage if people realized sooner how fucked Jones' toe was.

Man.. I'll give you Vitor but you can't be serious about Chael

sounds like a rough bender weekend... the dopamine receptors are blown out and he decides to hop on twitter...

is normal..

He couldn't defeat the usada man.

Did you see his toe? The doc would've stopped the fight had it made it to the end of the round (27 more seconds).

I'm not disputing that
But it was nothing to do wth Sonnen he did it to himself

Man.. I'll give you Vitor but you can't be serious about Chael

I never said it was done on purpose, but the fight could have easily been stopped because of that and, as it was not caused by an illegal act, Sonnen would have won by doctor stoppage.

“Everyone cheats” is not an excuse for cheating. Clearly jones is doing it more than anybody else as he keeps getting caught.

If he gets away AGAIN with a touch of the butt he will get busted as soon as he fights again!

“Everyone cheats” is not an excuse for cheating. Clearly jones is doing it more than anybody else as he keeps getting caught.

This!

Everyone knows I am one of the biggest ball-busters here of jon.

That said, the very fact that this may be the first time he has ever acknowledged that HE is the problem, is a big step in the right direction. Usually he blames everyone and everything else.

You think it's real.. I don't anymore everything he says and does are opposites.

And tell you what I'm not even that naive about pro sports and peds I won't even be that mad on him if he just stopped this routines and acts he constantly does just stay in your lane with your head down and it's whatever but nope he gonna do him so be it then.

I never said it was done on purpose, but the fight could have easily been stopped because of that and, as it was not caused by an illegal act, Sonnen would have won by doctor stoppage.

Thank you captain stating the obvious

Very wise words...and highly unlikable by most of the sherdog community, who simply release their inner D-Bag in spite of recent events in our sport.
MMA becomes an asshole sport for assholes.

Sooo hes still in denial over his 'wins' being due to ped use and thus he didnt really beat anyone fair

Everyone knows I am one of the biggest ball-busters here of jon.

That said, the very fact that this may be the first time he has ever acknowledged that HE is the problem, is a big step in the right direction. Usually he blames everyone and everything else.

He's shown "remorse" many times before.

This just in; Jon Jones has been accused of rape and is the latest to fall in the #MeToo movement.

Back