Wise Jon Jones Just Tweet'd

Never thought about it but if Jones comes there's still no new fights for him really. He might as well chill out and do loads of drugs.
I think he just did drugs before his wise tweet.

Jones continues to live in his own fantasy world

At least he half assed acknowledged the source of his problems. Then again, if I had a nickel for every time Jon made empty self improvement promises...

Outjuiced every man who's ever stood across from him inside the cage!

Categorically false

0-34727

032_chael_sonnen.0.0.0.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

keeps tweeting lies. when will he learn to just be honest

Very inspiring. Jon’s story is one we can all learn from to better ourselves.

Jon has matured into a stand up citizen and wise man. Looking forward to seeing him compete again in 2019.

<JonesLaugh>

only in the video game and jon jones still tweeting out lies. he a lying cheating scum bag loser who aleays crys im the victim when he never been the victim.

Independent Arbitration Hearing
An athlete or other person charged with an Anti-Doping Policy Violation is entitled to a hearing in front of an independent arbitrator or arbitration panel. All arbitration proceedings will be conducted by the McLaren Global Sports Solutions Inc., which is completely independent from USADA. All evidence is subject to disclosure in accordance with the UFC Anti-Doping Policy and UFC Arbitration Rules, and all witness testimony shall be provided under oath, under penalty of perjury and subject to cross examination.

The arbitration proceedings shall be confidential and not open to the public unless the parties and arbitrator(s) agree otherwise. The arbitrator(s)’ award, including the reasoning for decisions, shall be in writing and delivered to the parties within 30 days of the close of the hearing. In any case where it is determined after a hearing that an Anti-Doping Policy Violation was committed, the written award shall be publicly posted on the UFC anti-doping website.

https://ufc.usada.org/testing/results/adjudication-process/

that has nothing to do with him getting 4 years.

that has nothing to do with him getting 4 years.

Did I miss something? Did he get 4 years?

I think he has accepted a USADA suspension or received the arbitration decision. But I'm just guessing. The tweet seems to me to be a prelude to bad news. But I wasn't referencing any specific penalty, 4 years or otherwise.

I take the tweets of someone who crashes into someone else and runs off with a pinch if salt. It's a real pity it hasn't happened but I wish someone would fuck this guy up big time

Everyone knows I am one of the biggest ball-busters here of jon.

That said, the very fact that this may be the first time he has ever acknowledged that HE is the problem, is a big step in the right direction. Usually he blames everyone and everything else.
He's just referring to a pretty common martial art idea, which is that you are always your own toughest opponent. Jones like to wax philosophical but never seems to show any of the growth he keeps going on about.

I really hope he takes his 4 years off and decides to stop talking about growing and actually do it.

Jones can do all things through t-bol and coke which strengthens him

Back