Wise Jon Jones Just Tweet'd

tenor.gif

Should’ve been an nbc... the more you know, the more you.., psa.

See you in 4 years, Jon. Don't forget to leave the roids and coke at home.

I believe chael, more like 4 months.
He’s been releasing a lot as of late, because ufc, usada, have let him know he’s coming back soon.

Unfortunately without his "dick pills" he cannot rape anyone
Sad little insecure boy making excuses for all of the GOATS wins, single most talented man in MMA and you're nothing but a miserable underchiever who know one gives a fuck about.

Sad little insecure boy making excuses for all of the GOATS wins, single most talented man in MMA and you're nothing but a miserable unerchiever who no one cares about.

Another troll post here.

Jon Lance Armstrong Jones doesn't have fans, only brainless trolls like yourself.

Crawl back to the hole you came from.

Another troll post here.

Jon Lance Armstrong Jones doesn't have fans, only brainless trolls like yourself.

Crawl back to the hole you came from.
The only troll here is you, you're litterally a waist of space. Jealous inveous hateful and full of shit not to mention talentless and not important, go crawl back under a rock. Stop talking shit about MEN who have a place in this world. Be inferior in silence. You don't have a voice.

The only troll here is you, you're litterally a waist of space. Jealous inveous hateful and full of shit not to mention talentless and not important, go crawl back under a rock. Stop talking shit about MEN who have a place in this world. Be inferior in silence.

Another troll post of cheater's defender.

Nothing original, you troglodites are all the same.

PS: A CHEATER cannot be called a MAN

Another troll post of cheater's defender.

Nothing original, you troglodites are all the same.
I don't have to defend him. Not letting a weak minded simpleton get away with his keybored verbal tantrums does not equal defending. What is there to defend him against? You? You're nothing, you're a no one, you're beneath him. Why do you think he cares what you think? I'm simply giving you a reality check. I'm not defendinng anyone from, you.... lol. Don't flatter yourself.

Keep convincing yourself that you're not the one trolling if it makes you feel comfortable.. I'm dead ass fucking serious. Men like you are some of the most disgusting fence sitting, non action, day dreaming wimps, who have NO buisness talking shit about real men who've not only stepped in a cage and won fights but done things you couldn't fathom doing yourself under any circumstance, you don't have it in you you're weak talentless and destined to be a shit talking troll with an inferiority complex.

I don't have to defend him. Not letting a weak minded simpleton get away with his keybored verbal tantrums does not equal defending. What is there to defend him against? You? You're nothing, you're a no one, you're beneath him. Why do you think he cares what you think? I'm simply giving you a reality check. I'm not defendinng anyone from, you.... lol. Don't flatter yourself.

Keep convincing yourself that you're not the one trolling if it makes you feel comfortable.. I'm dead ass fucking serious. Men like you are some of the most disgusting fence sitting, non action, day dreaming wimps, who have NO buisness talking shit about real men who've no to knoy stepped in a cage and won fights but done things you couldn't fathom doing yourself under any circumstance, you don't have it in you you're weak talentless and destined to be a shit talking troll with an inferiority complex.

Wait..so now your retarded blabbering is dedicated to me entirely and even not to Lance Armstrong of MMA?

You trolls are even unable to stay on topic.
Amoeba size brain, you guys are pathetic

If that was the first fight for both in the UFC, it would been a draw or a win for GUS :)
Possibly, it was a very close fight, however Jones' air of invincibility being broken wouldn't be a factor and I believe it was. Anytime anyone does anything significant against Bones people go ape because of it.

I'd love to see a rematch.

Back