Wise Jon Jones Just Tweet'd

The fact that you have to use such hyperbole to try to diminish his abilities is evidence to how good he really is.

No, the fact that he uses performance enhancing drugs is evidence to how limited he really is without them.

Insert Matt Riddle podium pic as required.

Its crazy what the jones cum guzzlers will come up with to rationalize him as the goat. The dude is obviously a hard core juicer. Can you imagine how much that shit helped his career? He probably started early and learned a lot about juicing from his brothers in the NFL

Everyone knows I am one of the biggest ball-busters here of jon.

That said, the very fact that this may be the first time he has ever acknowledged that HE is the problem, is a big step in the right direction. Usually he blames everyone and everything else.

If Jonny Bones can swindle you, he can swindle USADA too. God help us all.

No, the fact that he uses performance enhancing drugs is evidence to how limited he really is without them.

Insert Matt Riddle podium pic as required.
Did you ride the "he's too big" shtick as well? Throughout his career folks like yourself have had to death clutch some issue other than his work in the cage to try to throw shade using memes and schoolyard taunts. Bones just keeps whoopin' dat azz, doe.

Possibly, it was a very close fight, however Jones' air of invincibility being broken wouldn't be a factor and I believe it was. Anytime anyone does anything significant against Bones people go ape because of it.

I'd love to see a rematch.
Yes true also, but personal I think Jones is a dirty fighter. And i dont think about the steroid use, because almost all use something.

Outjuiced every man who's ever stood across from him inside the cage!
I would honestly argue the opposite. He's the one who got caught so I'd say his opponents out juiced him considering they DIDNT get caught.

Yes true also, but personal I think Jones is a dirty fighter. And i dont think about the steroid use, because almost all use something.
Extended fingers is the only thing I'd change, the rest i.e. thigh/knee attacks, jacking shoulders, is just someone utilizing what's available.

Two things about Bones that make me overlook a lot...he's NOT a UFC company man (which I believe has cost him a good bit) and he's one of few fighters that will, at some point, fight his opponent at this opponent's strength.

People that spout about never wanting to see him in the cage again just love drama more the MMA. He's undoubtedly one of the greatest and right now things are kinda bland depending on how much you're liking a 'big' fight between two fighters than have never defended an UFC title.

Did you ride the "he's too big" shtick as well? Throughout his career folks like yourself have had to death clutch some issue other than his work in the cage to try to throw shade using memes and schoolyard taunts. Bones just keeps whoopin' dat azz, doe.

Bones just keeps getting stripped of his wins because they were not legitimate.

I don't care how big he is, but USADA care that he takes performance enhancing drugs.

If they didn't make him a better fighter, he wouldn't keep risking everything to take them.

You know that deep down, beneath the denial.

Bones just keeps getting stripped of his wins because they were not legitimate.

I don't care how big he is, but USADA care that he takes performance enhancing drugs.

If they didn't make him a better fighter, he wouldn't keep risking everything to take them.

You know that deep down, beneath the denial.
What denial? All I've denied is that his PED's infractions affect stuff retroactively and your hyperbole states. Save your time w/ the hater/hugger vibe. Your line is over the top and I pointed it out. Deal with it.

ODsxbn6.gif

Crazy to think that a coked out party animal can go undefeated and be the overall GOAT. Imagine if he took training serious and didn’t party hard as fuck. What a GOAT!

What denial? All I've denied is that his PED's infractions affect stuff retroactively and your hyperbole states. Save your time w/ the hater/hugger vibe. Your line is over the top and I pointed it out. Deal with it.

You are the one creating the hater/hugger vibe with unsubstantiated projection bias phrases such as:

"Did you ride the "he's too big" shtick as well"

And:

"Throughout his career folks like yourself..."

Their is no hyperbole in saying that performance enhancing drugs are used to enhance performance, and that the risk taken by the fighter correlates directly to their level of effect.

You agree.

Back