Wise Jon Jones Just Tweet'd

The words sound good, but his words sounded good just before he popped for the second Cormier fight. He was supposed to be a changed and humble man then, too. Forgive me if I am unconvinced.

As an MMA fan I hope he comes back, I enjoy watching him fight and will happily buy his next PPV.

Respect though if you wish to not watch fights, not watch a football or basketball match, choose not to see a movie, never listen to a song due to someone being excellent at what they do but a shit human being outside as long as it is consistent. Too many talented people across all spectrums of entertainment and sports have personal flaws.

The only difference between Jon Jones and 99% of the posters in this thread is the fact that Jon is in the spot light because he is famous. No one is perfect.

so why didn't he challenge himself and move up to HW

Can jon be considered a sociopath?

I hate that Jones juices and cheated his way all these years. That being said, I'm a colossal fuck up in my life (like we all are), so I can empathize with the brother.

But wtf, this is Sherdog: THROW THE BOOK AT HIM!
<Moves>
There are levels to these shit broseph.

Coke up in parties?
Why not?
Coke up fucking your job and the others around you?
WTF
Get into a car accident?
Sure shit happens..
Get into a car accident,hurt someone,run away,get back to get your stuff and run away again and leave the person YOU hurt behind without help?
GO TO HELL!!
See what i mean?

Last edited:
They were all on juice too. As lance Armstrong says, it’s a choice between losing maybe or losing for sure.
If we're now comparing Jon Jones to Lance Armstrong....that's not so good for Jon Jones.

A skilled fighter but what would he really be without insane reach advantage/genetic attributes and the good ole juice.... dude hid under a fuckin cage from USADA for HOURS his piss was so nuclear haha.

Just more BS and lies

Are we voting Jones into office? Hell no. He is probably cleaner than 90% of those crap hole politicians we look for to run our country!

No, we are talking about a man with a job of beating people up for a living not having the "moral fiber" to continue to be allowed to smash peoples faces. Jon 100% needs to serve his time for his crime. After that, come on man he is the greatest MMA fighter we have seen to date.

So many butthurt sherdoggers. They’ll never get over it. I hope JBJ gets his belt back just to see their faces.

Matt-Hamill-2.jpg

Hamill dominated him !

I think the table he snorts coke from is a mirror top, so every time he snorts that shit, he sees himself and says "i'm going to out-snort you".

Back