Will you be on Sherdog in the next 20 years?

the trick is to not take it so serious

I think I've about accomplished everything I need to in life, so yup I won't be going anywhere.

sometimes i wonder how profound of an impact this place has had on me. i would be a completely different person if i never signed up to the dog.

i just hope i'm alive in 20 years.

Probably just create my own forum board and get that Sherdog money....

If I'm still here and the site is still here...

Maybe

It's great the first few years, then it turns to shit because one of the forums consists of nothing but movies, one of the other forums dies because of stricter rules being implemented which took away 96% of its appeal, another one of the forums dies because they took away the post count even though it's one of the more intelligent and meaningful sub-forums. Then you have a shitload of new mods get capped, they get attitudes, they talk, and if you have a beef with one of them-you have a beef with 8. Back-door Fogie type shit becomes common, Meat doesn't give a fuck.

But it's cool to drop in on once in a while.

So see you in 20

Hopefully I'm dead but if not yes. I won't be getting married or having kids so I'll have nothing better to do. I bet the max post count I ever get is 2,500.

I love you guys, i could never leave you. Not even the trolls.

It'll just be filled with AI posters, every conceivable VS matchup in the known universe will have been covered a million times... sounds good.

20 years ago nobody could have imagined that such communities would exist. People linked up by some global network of computers and phones.

If I am still on here in 20 years, I will perform an e-suicide to remember. I promise.

A couple hundred years if science advances and we become an intelligent race of human beings. :icon_chee

Back