Will you be on Sherdog in the next 20 years?

If there's still a sherdog in 20 years, I probably will be. I only ever posted on 2 message boards, this and another mma one that got shut down. I'm here for the long run.

If everything works out as it should, I'll be pressing "Post Quick Reply" as I keel over and shit myself.

Eh, probably

Maybe not as much as i am now but i'll post every now and then

The question I have is, will MMA and Sherdog even exist then?

If it does, then I say yes. I hope it stays around.

If MMA and Sherdog don't exist, you best believe Mayberry Lounge still will. We don't need Crave to keep the dream alive.

Good question. If it weren't for Mayberry, I would have stopped Sherdogging a long time ago. 20 years ago, I was posting to rec.martial-arts in Usenet and only shifted away about the time that community started to die - about the same time web based forums took off... About 10 years ago.

It's funny seeing this bumped with comments from now banned posters talking about how long they think they will be on here. Lol

I Dont plan on living that long. But assuming that I do:

Yes. And i stopped caring about MMA a while back.

Good question. If it weren't for Mayberry, I would have stopped Sherdogging a long time ago. 20 years ago, I was posting to rec.martial-arts in Usenet and only shifted away about the time that community started to die - about the same time web based forums took off... About 10 years ago.

There was such a group? I bet you were spending a lot more time on RAME.

I guess if Sherdog is still around I'll still be around too. I'll be old, but whatever.

I'll be banned for sure and I won't be making another account. I don't even know if I'll survive the dubbs I have right now.

"In the next 20 years" and "In 20 years from now" mean two different things, bro. :cool:

Back