Will you be on Sherdog in the next 20 years?

Probably. Not always to the same extent.

No, I've been on sherdog for nearly 7 years. When I first started I was really into mma, and posting in the heavies. I find it harder and harder to relate to this younger generation of posters. So much that I spent most of my time in mayberry as there are more people my age in here

Maybe, this is where I get most of my news. Whether it's world news, mma, or boxing.

I'm waiting for Petey to become famous then come out of the closet. Could take 50+ years but it'll be worth it.

I find sherdog to be a delightful method of exploring my real life pursuits and interests such as mma, film, reading, drinking, and general tomfoolery! Therefore, in the off chance that I find another such internet resource to supplement my many interests then I don't see any reason why I shant be perusing this place in the long run!

I'll be in my late 30's so possibly. But if my interest in mma completely diminishes I'll quit for sure. Its already been depleting so I wouldn't be surprised if I do stop

UFC will be the biggest sport on the planet and SD will have millions, maybe billions of users. I'll probably leave when posting in English becomes a bannable offence, my shit doesn't translate into Chinese

If i'm still on Sherdog at 46, fucking shoot my ass

roger that colonel

sniper.jpg

Been here since 2006, I've only started using it more often every year since I first joined. I've tried to use other forums but this is my favorite, I can't see any reason I'll ever stop posting here.

It should be known that I"m not even here for MMA. I don't post outside of Off-Topic. So I don't care if MMA takes a shit dive or builds in popularity. The OT sub-forums are why I'm here. I think I found this place by accident googling "You Laugh, You Lose"

It probably depends on whether or not this website still exists and is active.

We need a backup plan in case this site shuts down. Does the UG (cans) have a mayberry style subforum?

sometimes I guess frustrated of the stupid shit I read in here and I say to myself "what the fuck am I doing in these fucking forums".... and then 3 days later I say "well let me see what the fuck are they talking about today"

Back