Will you be on Sherdog in the next 20 years?

I'm sure my liver will take me out before then.

Exactly

norm.jpg

I can hardly bear banal discussion these days. Idleness has become nearly intolerable to me as I become ever more productive and self-actualized. Will I be here in 20 years? Maybe a better question is, will I be here in 20 days?

RixRLqB.jpg

Maybe in 20 years a 2012 account will be supa rare and people will offer me lots of internet money for it.

i hope in 20 years there will be a unified sanctioning body that keeps official records of MMA fighters.

I think sherdog may fade out of the #1 mma forum spot if that happens.

sometimes I guess frustrated of the stupid shit I read in here and I say to myself "what the fuck am I doing in these fucking forums".... and then 3 days later I say "well let me see what the fuck are they talking about today"

This happens to me about once an hour.

I'm sure my liver will take me out before then.

Start taking Milk Thistle pills and routinely cleanse out your liver w/ Livatrex.

It might give you a few more years of drinking and Sherdog enjoyment.

The internet then will be censored so much so that forums will not exist

I think they'll eventually all just be replaced with forums integrated into facebook groups. (or fb's replacement)

Anon forums are a relic of a less civilized time.

God damn. I'll be sixty. I don't even know man.

lol. hell no. I'd be surprised if I was here 5 years from now.

It's great the first few years, then it turns to shit because one of the forums consists of nothing but movies, one of the other forums dies because of stricter rules being implemented which took away 96% of its appeal, another one of the forums dies because they took away the post count even though it's one of the more intelligent and meaningful sub-forums. Then you have a shitload of new mods get capped, they get attitudes, they talk, and if you have a beef with one of them-you have a beef with 8. Back-door Fogie type shit becomes common, Meat doesn't give a fuck.

But it's cool to drop in on once in a while.

It's great the first few years, then it turns to shit because one of the forums consists of nothing but movies, one of the other forums dies because of stricter rules being implemented which took away 96% of its appeal, another one of the forums dies because they took away the post count even though it's one of the more intelligent and meaningful sub-forums. Then you have a shitload of new mods get capped, they get attitudes, they talk, and if you have a beef with one of them-you have a beef with 8. Back-door Fogie type shit becomes common, Meat doesn't give a fuck.

But it's cool to drop in on once in a while.

What were your last few user names?

Back