Will Smith vs Tom Cruise

Who is better?

• Total voters
Edge-of-Tomorrow-Poster-Crop-600x393.jpg

Neither are anything special as actors but both have had the occasional good performance throughout their careers.

Both are douchebags.
i think cruise has a rep for being strange, but never heard of him being a dick. smith on the other hand, has an elite level dirt bag reputation

I'm not a fan of either but it's clear on most metrics, Cruise is on a whole other level. Not really an insult to Smith. Cruise is just that huge.

Cruise wins for Edge of Tomorrow and Last Samurai alone IMO. Great performances.

Cruise, just because I love The Last Samurai

As far as movies go, Tom Cruise is better.

But I don't know if any of Cruise's movies can beat Fresh Prince.

True, but over all I enjoyed that movie.

Agreed.

And Cruise is the answer to the poll. No question. He's just the owner of a better resume of quality, enjoyable films. You may not like the guy but his movies deliver.

Agreed.

And Cruise is the answer to the poll. No question. He's just the owner of a better resume of quality, enjoyable films. You may not like the guy but his movies deliver.

I even like Eyes Wide Shut (don't judge me bruh).

But again, fuck that ending.

i think cruise has a rep for being strange, but never heard of him being a dick. smith on the other hand, has an elite level dirt bag reputation
Does he really? I never knew Will had that rep.

Tom Cruise is known as being a little weird but very very nice to all his coworkers and fans.

Vast majority of sherdog users and UFC fans are white trailer trash. No surprise that Cruise is ahead in the poll despite being an inferior talent on all levels.
Cruise was at the top if his game when you were playin in your pre school rec league. In actual fact his 5 foot 6 ass would clown you these days.

This is a mismatch ... its unfair to Will.

Does he really? I never knew Will had that rep.
i know his mom on the fresh prince and paul rodriguez who was in "ali" with him both have a lot of negative things to say about his ego and how he treated them.

also i remember something about a triler he demanded on one of his movies costing a fortune and pissing off an entire neighborhood because of smells and some other stuff.

i think it has evolved over time. i can see how it can be hard not to be a dick when your worth hundreds of millions and everyone is afraid to tell you know. i would be a total dick for sure

Vast majority of sherdog users and UFC fans are white trailer trash. No surprise that Cruise is ahead in the poll despite being an inferior talent on all levels.
I foresee a new thread coming "is it a coincidence that all black actors are hated?"
get the fuck out of here with your racist bullshit.

Back