Will Dos Anjos do better than Mendes?

Wow, you named your account long slender body and you got a Cloner avatar... you fluffers are really taking your obsession to a new level of disturbing.
2011, buddy. Conor hadn't even fought in Cage Warriors then. I was among the first couple of guys to predict greatness in the Brimage v McGregor PBP. Check yourself.

If Conor has a blown out knee like he did against Mendes then MAYBE RDA will make it to the 3rd round but if Conor is healthy then he will dust RDA in under a minute.

2011, buddy. Conor hadn't even fought in Cage Warriors then. I was among the first couple of guys to predict greatness in the Brimage v McGregor PBP. Check yourself.
You "predicted" greatness lol.

More like your adolescent ass saw him shove a dude at the weigh ins and you jumped on his nuts cause you're one of those who eats that WWE shit up.

He's got 2 top 10 wins so far, which is pretty good, but let's not get carried away. A 13 second KO might confirm his knockout power, but I think the Mendes fight gives a much better picture of Josh Mario's strengths and weaknesses. If I was you I would prepare myself for disappointment vs Dos Anjos.

You "predicted" greatness lol.

More like your adolescent ass saw him shove a dude at the weigh ins and you jumped on his nuts cause you're one of those who eats that WWE shit up.

He's got 2 top 10 wins so far, which is pretty good, but let's not get carried away. A 13 second KO might confirm his knockout power, but I think the Mendes fight gives a much better picture of Josh Mario's strengths and weaknesses. If I was you I would prepare myself for disappointment vs Dos Anjos.
Wrong again, padawan. I'm 36 and I was part of the hype train because I saw his interview on the MMA Hour and went back and watched his Cage Warriors fights. Future GOAT.

McGregornator bless.

Parrots are a perfect way to describe Conor huggers, they repeat everything he says line for line lmao

Wrong again, padawan. I'm 36 and I was part of the hype train because I saw his interview on the MMA Hour and went back and watched his Cage Warriors fights. Future GOAT.

McGregornator bless.
Shit son, you're 36 years old and you say retarded shit like McGregor bless, and future GOAT?

Did you happen to catch the Mendes fight? You know, the one where a 5'4" manlet with stubby t-rex arms and 2 weeks notice, came in and tagged Cloner and put him on his ass over and over again, until he gased due to lack of adequate training time?

I guess you guys like to forget about that one, and you actually believe that 13 second KO is gonna be the thing from now on. Like I said, prepare to be disappointed.

Shit son, you're 36 years old and you say retarded shit like McGregor bless, and future GOAT?

Did you happen to catch the Mendes fight? You know, the one where a 5'4" manlet with stubby t-rex arms and 2 weeks notice, came in and tagged Cloner and put him on his ass over and over again, until he gased due to lack of adequate training time?

I guess you guys like to forget about that one, and you actually believe that 13 second KO is gonna be the thing from now on. Like I said, prepare to be disappointed.

Again, you've guessed wrongly. None of us are overlooking RDA, nor did we Aldo, but Conor is the strong favourite for a reason. I come here for some light entertainment in most part, and part of that is riling up haters, like you. Objective achieved.

Again, you've guessed wrongly. None of us are overlooking RDA, nor did we Aldo, but Conor is the strong favourite for a reason. I come here for some light entertainment in most part, and part of that is riling up haters, like you. Objective achieved.
LOL @ a guy with 2 notable wins at 145 being a "strong favorite" over the champion in a higher weight class who happens to be more well rounded and better in every aspect of mma except maybe boxing.

Conor has a decent chance in rd. 1... that chance drops significantly with each round that goes by. Of course in a fight anything can happen, but only brainwashed sheep would consider him the favorite in this one.

LOL @ a guy with 2 notable wins at 145 being a "strong favorite" over the champion in a higher weight class who happens to be more well rounded and better in every aspect of mma except maybe boxing.

Conor has a decent chance in rd. 1... that chance drops significantly with each round that goes by. Of course in a fight anything can happen, but only brainwashed sheep would consider him the favorite in this one.

Hey, you want to argue with Vegas? Go ahead, put your money where your mouth is. Show the brainwashed sheep that run a multi-billion dollar industry who is boss. You can get Dos Anjos at +140, that's a nice little payday for a petty hater. :)

Hey, you want to argue with Vegas? Go ahead, put your money where your mouth is. Show the brainwashed sheep that run a multi-billion dollar industry who is boss. You can get Dos Anjos at +140, that's a nice little payday for a petty hater. :)
I disagree with their odds. T
Would that be the same multi-billion dollar industry that made these odds?

Ronda Rousey (-2000) vs. Holly Holm (+1250)

Instead of listening to Vegas, go watch Conor vs short notice Mendes again... then rewatch RDA vs Pettis, Cerrone, Nate, and Benson, and draw your own conclusion.

Why do people think sub is the most likely outcome for RDA. Conor is a brown belt in jiu jitsu. He also plays almost completely defensive. I would say giving up a sub is the last thing Conor will do.
I would just like to point out that Conor tried to bridge while mendes had him in a crucifix. I question the efficacy of his bottom game in MMA.

I disagree with their odds. T

Would that be the same multi-billion dollar industry that made these odds?

Ronda Rousey (-2000) vs. Holly Holm (+1250)

Instead of listening to Vegas, go watch Conor vs short notice Mendes again... then rewatch RDA vs Pettis, Cerrone, Nate, and Benson, and draw your own conclusion.
Head. Clean. Off.

If RDA puts Conor in a joint lock do you see him tapping or snapping?

All these Conorbots repeating his words like a parrot and living their lives through his success...

RDA is a 3rd degree black belt in BJJ, Conor's two losses have come by quick submissions to European fighters with very low levels of BJJ. It's not a matter of quitting or not if RDA chokes him out or breaks a limb..

And RDA got his jaw broken by Clay Guida.

There oughtta be a statute of limitations for how far back you use a fight to determine a fighters current skill level in anything. Everybody remember how Anderson Silva got subbed all those times in the UFC?

Exactly.

I'm gonna say RDA does better because he beats Conor and sends him back to FW or back to contender status at LW. I think his skill set plus the recent memory of the Aldo fight means success for him.

No. He will get knocked out in round 1.

Another thing I will say, Mendes was exhausted - we all know this, but I honestly believe if he didn't go for that guillotine at the end of Round 2 he would have won the fight.

He took minimal damage through 10 minutes, would have had a minute or so to rest and catch his wind. Would have taken him down the next 3 rounds with ease, and I think would have won it. But hey, he might have got even more exhausted and KO'd in 3 or 4 but hey... guess we'll never know.

We do know he was close to being KO'd in 1 but actually got KO'd in 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back