Wilder is a Monster

and he has dug other fighters out for it as well. The irony!
I like fury, but he is a cheat. As is canelo. They are both great fighters but neither should get the free pass that they do from many of their fans

It's a far-reaching issue, which is why I love Julian Williams telling his opponents they need to submit to mandatory VADA testing and not just submitting to the testing pool.

source.gif

It's a far-reaching issue, which is why I love Julian Williams telling his opponents they need to submit to mandatory VADA testing and not just submitting to the testing pool.

In a sport as dangerous as boxing, there should be far harsher penalties than other sports imo. In reality its the other way around. Guys who only fight 2-3 times a year might get a 6 month ban? Laughable and fckin pointless

Oh yeah, i get you.

He's not as beefy as a guy like Foreman or Shavers.....i can't imagine he'd hit as hard as them, just from looking at both film and their body type

Although there's that old adage that states tall and wirey people make monster punchers....i still think that beefiness of an Earnie or George would trump Wilders ridiculous super human torque

Young Foreman was not as big as you think. 210-220 lb range. He looked huge because he was big compared to the other hw.

Wilder is a can crusher. Anyone who knows boxing is not impressed by this at all. I think hes a bum. Who's he beat?

Wilder is a can crusher. Anyone who knows boxing is not impressed by this at all. I think hes a bum. Who's he beat?

Ortiz is a good win, no doubt. It certainly won't look half as good for the rematch because its completely undeserved, and Ortiz is old and looks shit

People can knock him for his ability, but in this division, you can get by with some holes due to the size and power of these guys. In his instance it negates his lack of skill.
Im not a fan, and think his resume is a disgrace based on how long hes been a champion. But in reality there are very few guys that stand any chance against him right now. Imo a maximum of 4 guys at HW can beat him, and they could all lose to him just as easy as well

He's literally KOd or almost KOd everyone who has stepped in the ring with him, and one of them was the lineal HW champ. No one has taken his 0, let me know when that happens.

He will probably KO AJ, Ruiz, and Fury before all is said and done, and "anyone who knows boxing" will still shit all over him because his fundamentals aren't sound enough to match the skill level of the bodies he's leaving unconscious on the canvas each time out.

Wilder is a bad boxer. Anyone can win a bronze medal at the Olympics just starting the sport.

anyone can win a hw world championship and defend it 10 times.

it’s so easy. I’m 40. And I’m gonna try to do it.

I think I have a lot better boxing skills than him and I’m taller and heavier so it should be so easy.

He certainly hits like a truck. But he's shown weakness before when put under pressure (ortiz round 8). Deontay will have his joshua moment sooner or later.

So you have 1 round in his 40 fights.
Apply your same standard to any fighter who ever lived and them type out how shitty and compromised said fughter is.

fuxking lol at sherdog.

Wilder is a bad boxer. Anyone can win a bronze medal at the Olympics just starting the sport.

I think I have a lot better boxing skills than him and I’m taller and heavier so it should be so easy.

david price also won a bronze at the Olympics. Audrey Harrison won a fckin gold!! Both guys fall apart when they get hit with anything more than a jab. Neither is suited to the sport! At HW it appears almost anyone can actually win an Olympic medal

david price also won a bronze at the Olympics. Audrey Harrison won a fckin gold!! Both guys fall apart when they get hit with anything more than a jab. Neither is suited to the sport! At HW it appears almost anyone can actually win an Olympic medal

What did they do in the pros? I’m new to this. Teach me something today.

how long did they box? I just started 3 months ago.

Wilder has been outboxed in recent fights for large stretches of his fights. His power bails him out. Joshua won Gold at the Olympics and started boxing 2 years after Wilder.

Wilder has defended the title against nobodies until he fought Ortiz who is old as fuck and squeaked out a draw versus Fury which most people think he lost.

Wilder has more power than you or anyone in boxing. If he didn't have that power he'd be fucked because he gets outboxed by anyone decent.

Wilder has been outboxed in recent fights for large stretches of his fights. His power bails him out. Joshua won Gold at the Olympics and started boxing 2 years after Wilder.

Wilder has defended the title against nobodies until he fought Ortiz who is old as fuck and squeaked out a draw versus Fury which most people think he lost.

Wilder has more power than you or anyone in boxing. If he didn't have that power he'd be fucked because he gets outboxed by anyone decent.

So power is the great equalizer in boxing. Or just at hw?

Ortiz wasn’t that old. Nobody wanted to fight him and he’s an excellent fight. Ortiz gave wilder his best. Wilder ate it. And not only won but knocked him out.

And you see that as a weakness in a fighter?
I see that he past a test. Against a really excellent boxer with. Good power and just great technical abilities. And he overcame that and he stopped him.

and you’re equating him to Audrey Harrison and David pryce?

weird. I guess we have 2 opinions on the sport.

but I agree with you as it’s easy. I’m bigger and stronger than wilder and I’m a better boxer. So no doubt I will go far.

So power is the great equalizer in boxing. Or just at hw?

Ortiz wasn’t that old. Nobody wanted to fight him and he’s an excellent fight. Ortiz gave wilder his best. Wilder ate it. And not only won but knocked him out.

And you see that as a weakness in a fighter?
I see that he past a test. Against a really excellent boxer with. Good power and just great technical abilities. And he overcame that and he stopped him.

and you’re equating him to Audrey Harrison and David pryce?

weird. I guess we have 2 opinions on the sport.

but I agree with you as it’s easy. I’m bigger and stronger than wilder and I’m a better boxer. So no doubt I will go far.
Ortiz was old as fuck. Only Wilder fans rate him as something amazing. He's looked shit in fights after Wilder, indicating that he really wasn't that good to begin with. Wilder fans will, of course, deny this.

I'm equating him to Harrison and Pryce? Where did you get that, I never mentioned either fighter in my post. Keep clutching at straws.

Wilder has tremendous power but he gets regularly outboxed for most of his fights when he's fought anyone half decent. That is a FACT.

So you have 1 round in his 40 fights.
Apply your same standard to any fighter who ever lived and them type out how shitty and compromised said fughter is.

fuxking lol at sherdog.

Theres only one bronze bomber

Theres only one bronze bomber

LOL @ the amateurs.

Are you fucking stupid?

Do you know what kind of weird shit goes on in the amateurs that would never happen in the pros?

Off the top of my head, in the amateurs: Ivan Calderon beat Miguel Cotto, Shawn Porter beat Usyk, Joe Calzaghe beat Chris Byrd, Henry Tillman beat Mike Tyson, Augie Sanchez beat Mayweather etc. etc. etc. All sorts of weird outcomes that would never be duplicated when the fighters were mature professionals.

Wilder had probably been training for barely a year at the time that fight happened.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back