Wilder is a Monster

i think without including fatal mistakes by referees, one fight i would pick is alex garcia vs bernard benton. absolutely criminal refereeing in that one. couldn’t find the original clip anywhere but this video includes footage.

Yeah that was appalling. One of the worst failures I've seen of a ref and cornermen. That was a prolonged beating with nothing coming back. Sickening.

Jesus christ...that is worse

Where the white towel at? His trainer must hate him
not to mention he’s a natural cruiser taking these shots from a legitimate heavyweight. very bad for everyone involved.

i think without including fatal mistakes by referees, one fight i would pick is alex garcia vs bernard benton. absolutely criminal refereeing in that one. couldn’t find the original clip anywhere but this video includes footage.

Good lord.

Hit so hard that he got outboxed after putting down Fury and realizing his best shot wasn’t enough

And to this day, Fury's best accomplishment is almost winning against a champion.

And to this day, Fury's best accomplishment is almost winning against a champion.
I thought it was soundly defeated the reigning, one of the all time great HW champions in history, and lineal champion, Wladimir Klitschko, who Wilders team said Wilder wasn't ready for when he was 33-0 with 32 KO's.

This is a bad one but it is not the one i was looking for i can't remember the names of the fighters from that one i post it if i find it though

I honestly haven't seen him throw more than a 2 punch combo unless his opponent is dazed. Has a decent jab, nice 1-2 up the middle, and it has basically carried him his whole career.

I honestly haven't seen him throw more than a 2 punch combo unless his opponent is dazed. Has a decent jab, nice 1-2 up the middle, and it has basically carried him his whole career.
That's kind of a compliment to him

The perception is he's undisciplined but you see a guy who sticks to basics until the time is right

Fury wins the rematch. Fury is a top boxer. . Wilder has the power and looks great against less skilled opponents. Would like to see wilder vs other top 10 guys. I see him being beat.

In all fairness it works for him and it is a pretty safe way to box, especially when you have height, reach and speed over almost every one you fight. If I was his coach I wouldn't want you him to do much different

Fury wins the rematch. Fury is a top boxer. . Wilder has the power and looks great against less skilled opponents. Would like to see wilder vs other top 10 guys. I see him being beat.

The rematch isn't going to happen imo dude. Personally I don't think either guy really wants it. I don't think there are many of the top HW that stand much of a chance, but there are a few guys. Problem is he fights poor opposition or guys he's already beat handily before, so we just don't know

Yikes, that's not pretty to look at ...

I thought it was soundly defeated the reigning, one of the all time great HW champions in history, and lineal champion, Wladimir Klitschko, who Wilders team said Wilder wasn't ready for when he was 33-0 with 32 KO's.
Ha ha Wilders history of ducking anything remotely approaching a challenge will always haunt him. Wilder's people criticise Joshua for fighting an 'old' Klitschko but you could have fought him except you didn't have the balls!

The rematch isn't going to happen imo dude. Personally I don't think either guy really wants it. I don't think there are many of the top HW that stand much of a chance, but there are a few guys. Problem is he fights poor opposition or guys he's already beat handily before, so we just don't know
I think it happens.

That's the money fight for both of them. I don't see either getting AJ so the biggest purse available is through eachother.

Boxing politics don't really apply....they've already got a deal outlined apparently....easy choice is going for the huge purse.

You don't get many chances to make real generational wealth in 1 night. They probably could together.

I think you may be right. Fury isn't acting like a guy who is about to take on the biggest challenge of his life. He's doing WWE stints and making records with popstars.

I think it happens.

That's the money fight for both of them. I don't see either getting AJ so the biggest purse available is through eachother.

Boxing politics don't really apply....they've already got a deal outlined apparently....easy choice is going for the huge purse.

You don't get many chances to make real generational wealth in 1 night. They probably could together.

If Joshua gets his belts back I think he’ll fight fury. That fight is fckin huge over here. There will be so much money that he’d be mad not too take it, for a fight he should win as well. I’d wager he’d earn much more fighting AJ than wilder

Fucking hell...

Mercer definitely had bad intentions here. Having a retarded ref didn’t help

130620_story__73262o.gif

Ray Mercer lived up to his nickname a number of times:

Foreman in his prime looked like a street brawler mugging his opponents:

Some other very ugly KO's:

Probably the sickest:

Last edited:
Back