Wilder is a Monster

Right hand bestowed by the gods. Lol folded Ortiz like a lawnchair with a punch on the forehead. What in the fuck...
Nah it hit him in the jaw. Great shot. Feint the jab, launch the right hand of doom. And it was a really short shot as well.

Last edited:
He is a fucking Monster.

giphy.gif
Wilders straight right is probably my favorite punch ever.

Ortiz was soundly outboxing WIlder, as we all expected, and then Wilder caught him.

Wilder has that ability that I don't think any other fighter has where he can look so bad in a fight but out of nowhere surprise you and get the knockout. The truest puncher's chance I've ever seen.

With that said, he doesn't below anywhere near a P4P list. The skills are very rudimentary and he's literally a nobody without that punch.
The fact that he commits the most decisive, definitive, and highly valued skill against opponents regularly that are at the least 20 pounds heavier than him says otherwise. Knocking people out is the most highly valued skill in boxing, since it results in an instant win.
So the sport of boxing values that more as a skill than all the other skills combined so should p4p rankings.

Wilder is like a street fighter boss character. One move that does 99.9 percent damage

Back